Author Topic: Black Diamond Vape Oil & A Cheaper Alternative to Cartridges  (Read 482 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Anyone who has tried a vape oil cartridge knows this is the crack of marijuana, even using a $7.99 CBD E-Cig setup*
I needed to find a cheaper alternative to paying $60+ for 1 gram vape oil cartridges and I did, now I buy vape oil
in bulk-3mg tubes, cost is about $100 for 3mg, and that comes with a couple of 'pipet's' (a small medicine
dropper) that will just fit inside the small fill hole on the top of the cartridge. If re-using a vape oil cart, remove the mouthpiece
first (it either pulls off, or unscrews) look for the silicone plug on the top of the cartridge, pull it out & there's the fill hole. I have
found it is best to unscrew the cart from the battery, this allows to fill to vent a little. Put the plug back in the hole and re-attach
 the lip guard. I noticed the new cartridges I get don't come with a silicone plug, you can't lay this down without a plug!

This makes vaping via e-cig cost almost half as much,
and it is nice on so many levels

* I go to a local smoke shop and ask for a CBD Starter Kit-1, they are $7.99 here and nice for different flavors/strengths I have 5 of them
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:54:54 PM by jones »

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: Black Diamond Vape Oil & A Cheaper Alternative to Cartridges
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 05:45:33 PM »
is this C02 extracted or alcohol extracted oil?
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 07:57:09 PM »
You got me, it doesn't say anywhere on the package, so prolly the cheapest, crappiest one

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 03:22:43 PM »
I keep forgetting someone gifted me a vape pen setup. I've gone as far as charging it up.....and throwing it back in my dresser drawer. One day I will remember it (damn short term memory) when I'm driving past a vape shop. I will either kick myself for not trying it sooner, or it will be a cheap  piece of junk destined for the refuse bin. 50/50 coin toss.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 04:12:12 PM »
I keep forgetting someone gifted me a vape pen setup. I've gone as far as charging it up.....and throwing it back in my dresser drawer. One day I will remember it (damn short term memory) when I'm driving past a vape shop. I will either kick myself for not trying it sooner, or it will be a cheap  piece of junk destined for the refuse bin. 50/50 coin toss.

I understand the regular vape pens made for nicotine heat at a lower temperature
than the THC vape pens

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 10:18:29 PM »
Do you mean 3ml instead of 3mg? I was trying to figure out how 3mg for $100 would be a better deal than 1 gram for $60+ lol

Unfortunately it is 300 MG,
which is why the ideal place to find one may be in a hotel, mebbe in a vending machine, maybe in the mini fridge/mini bar

I will say there is something besides just vape oil in here, cause a 4 second toke just made my head spin & I've been using
50+ thc vape oil for months and this thing is only rated at 36% THC, perhaps the epoxy-flavored taste that the 'sour skittles'
flavor has degraded into is causing some new-age brain damage?

This is not an ordinary vape pen, if I took a regular toke off it like a vape pen I'd be coughing for hours

Anyhow this was a gift, I find bulk vape oil (2-3gram tubes) for $40gr and re/fill my own cartridge, I used to pay $60, but why pay so much,
unless you get some good vape oil, like this:    https://www.heavyhitters.co

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 10:57:46 PM by jones »

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 10:31:00 PM »
A little off topic, but I googled Black Diamond Vape oil and this came up in my images: 

How many people that vape would need one of these? Must be for vape connoisseurs :bear:
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 10:55:54 PM »

My vape pens are some of the most used doper stuff I have,
they already took the lead over my bong, and that happened the first week

vape oil is much stronger, cause it's highly refined
it truly is the crack of marijuana

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal