Author Topic: Know and exercise your rights  (Read 206 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Know and exercise your rights
« on: July 06, 2017, 02:06:52 PM »
I just wanted to pass this video on. The video below is anecdotal, and features my cousin (by marriage) Jason Rios. He is a traditional medicine man for the Oklevueha Native American Church, and CEO of CANNAcures. As you may or may not know, it is completely legal for church members to have in their possession and consume traditional sacraments, which include peyote, ayahuasca, and cannabis. Even though the story is a bit long, it does demonstrate that rights can be exercised, and that law enforcement does not necessarily know or choose to know all rights inherent in all situations. Also, as mentioned in the account, the traffic stop appears to have been a set up to catch him off guard. Anyways, stay informed and alert.

Food for thought: Being a member of the Native American Church does not require one to leave their own church, or even be religious as opposed to being a spiritual person. From their web page (additional links below):

"Those who choose to join the ‘Oklevueha Native American Church (ONAC)’, are essentially standing up for their Constitutional Rights to participate in and to hold indigenous, earth-based, empowering, healing ceremonies and the cultivation and transportion of ONAC and/or its Independent Branches Sacraments."

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/membership/

Legal rights>> https://nativeamericanchurches.org/legal/

Disclaimer: I am not a member of ONAC and I am not trying to convert anyone. Just passing the info on for whatever value it may impart. Peace
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Know and exercise your rights
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 06:39:01 PM »
Very Cool Orthene,
  please let me know when they start believing in our right to enjoy all the plants

I do think claiming some Freedom is nice, right up till the gov't steps on some poor bastard's face                :ineeddrugs

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Know and exercise your rights
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 09:04:49 PM »
The only rights you have are those which can't be taken away by others, and you only own that which you can carry at a dead run.  :stoned

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal