Author Topic: Anandamide: The Bliss Molecule is the Human Version of THC  (Read 648 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Anandamide: The Bliss Molecule is the Human Version of THC
« on: June 30, 2017, 11:36:10 PM »
Were humans born to consume cannabis? While sometimes that may seem the case,
the human body produces it's own version of THC. Not only does this molecule make you hungry,
blissed out and sleepy--It is vital for a cornucopia of different body functions -linky:   https://www.herb.co/2017/06/30/anandamide-aea/

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom, they have some good stuff on here
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:37:45 PM by jones »

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Anandamide: The Bliss Molecule is the Human Version of THC
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 12:14:23 AM »
I feel smarter already.

:jay:

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:17:20 AM »
I feel smarter already.

:jay:

If anyone doubts the efficacy of marijuana ask jbmac

:joybob:

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »
90% Cacao Dark Chocolate bars are loaded with this fatty acid.  :weedspin

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 05:39:31 PM »
Thanks jones. I get a lot of good information from the herb.co site.

Acid: In the past I bought some of the 90% cacoa Dark Chocolate Bars. They were good, but definitely not as sweet as most chocolate from the candy section at the grocers. Actually a bit bitter. Another time expectations and reality did not meet up for me. Not a bad thing, just a different thing.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »

LHS used to have a cacao extract that the Evil Wife was quite fond of.  The theobromine helped with her asthma.  Looks like they're still showing a 25x extract, although it's outta stock.  Anandamide is called out in the text also.   

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 12:22:54 AM »

No thanks, I still remember the day me & my bro found the unsweetened baker's chocolate in the cabinet
one large bite later things weren't looking so good
it was even worse than the carob bars Mom would try to get us to eat from the health food store
only safe candy I could find in there was the honey candy
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:33:42 AM by jones »

Homer

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 03:05:07 PM »

Someone is now selling chocolate you can snort.  Just a matter of time before they try to ban it now.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/04/you-can-now-snort-chocolate-to-get-high/

:cokesniff

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 05:35:09 PM »

Someone is now selling chocolate you can snort.  Just a matter of time before they try to ban it now.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/04/you-can-now-snort-chocolate-to-get-high/

:cokesniff

:goodpost

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 07:41:57 PM »

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 12:52:52 PM »
...and, almost on fucking cue...ladies and gentlemen, the true arbiter of all things consumable...Chuck Schumer...

Sen. Charles Schumer is urging federal regulators to look into a "snortable chocolate" powder, saying he's worried that it could prove harmful and is being marketed like a drug.

In a letter Saturday, the New York Democrat asked the Food and Drug Administration to investigate the use of caffeine in inhalable food products such as so-called Coco Loko. It's gotten buzz in recent weeks.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/chuck-schumer-regulate-Snortable/2017/07/09/id/800606/

...I find it hard to believe that even New Yorkers would vote this buffoon into office, much less keep him there.  Evil as fuck.

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 07:35:36 PM »
...and, almost on fucking cue...ladies and gentlemen, the true arbiter of all things consumable...Chuck Schumer...

Sen. Charles Schumer is urging federal regulators to look into a "snortable chocolate" powder, saying he's worried that it could prove harmful and is being marketed like a drug.

In a letter Saturday, the New York Democrat asked the Food and Drug Administration to investigate the use of caffeine in inhalable food products such as so-called Coco Loko. It's gotten buzz in recent weeks.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/chuck-schumer-regulate-Snortable/2017/07/09/id/800606/

...I find it hard to believe that even New Yorkers would vote this buffoon into office, much less keep him there.  Evil as fuck.

This is the same bastard that started operation log jam
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 10:08:46 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 09:05:41 PM »
...No offense intended to our Yorkie Loungers...we know he ain't y'all's fault...  :beers:

OMG!  Somewhere in America, someone is enjoying something!  MUST...REG-U-LATE...

I swear, it must be from some sort of past trauma.  I posit Schumer, circa 1965, may indeed have been this very gentleman ruminated about by HST:

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know..."

...And thus, a die hard regulator was born... :rollingonasslaughing:

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 10:01:34 AM »

Schumer is a total asshole.... :hammertime:

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 12:11:03 PM »

Schumer is a total asshole.... :hammertime:

The truth has come out

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal