Author Topic: Finally WHO Admits CBD Contains Zero Health Risk  (Read 187 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Finally WHO Admits CBD Contains Zero Health Risk
« on: December 15, 2017, 10:06:44 PM »
In a groundbreaking report the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared that cannabidiol- CBD--
the relaxant property of cannabis used in medical marijuana is beneficial for cancer, epilepsy, alzheimers,
and many more diseases And should not be a scheduled drug   www.anonymous-news.com/finally-who-admits-medical-marijuana-has-no-public-health-risks/

:jay:   :kevsmith:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:08:21 PM by jones »

Mrrodgersss

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Herbologist
Re: Finally WHO Admits CBD Contains Zero Health Risk
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 06:10:46 AM »
Yeah, now if we could just get the american government to admit that WHO is right...

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »
Yeah, now if we could just get the american government to admit that WHO is right...

I know, I told the gooberment and all they could say was:

:jay:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:06:13 PM by jones »

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 10:59:44 AM »
This is excellent. For whatever it's worth here in USA... Along with UN declaring earlier no one should be incarcerated for drug use (, I haven't heard much about it yet).

It's tough some days not to go crazy. Thinking about Latino friends who will talk about Grandma's herbal concoctions. WarOnDarkies in so many ways! 

Cuz country Grandma's may use an herb or two?, But on the deeply hick side of my family (back a generation or so at least) they just Rx. They may wax on about"the Indians" or even grandma using this or that.  but ice tea n coffee is all she wrote nanny goat. diabetes heart disease and cancer but you know my smug ass will now knock on wood
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal