Author Topic: Cannabis Releaf Balm  (Read 537 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Cannabis Releaf Balm
« on: December 20, 2017, 05:55:21 AM »
Recently I had occasion to receive a small 5ml sample of Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm
made with CBD rich cannabis and touted to be 1:3 THC :CBD

The ingredients list Cannabis, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Essential Oil Blend, Vitamin E oil, & natural terpenes

I have pain in my knees and tonight was no different. A friend was visiting and I had showed her the cream and
expressed my doubt that it could actually do anything for my pain, unless I were to smoke it & she began rubbing
it into one of my sore knees. I actually didn't notice exactly when the cream made my knee pain dissolve, but it
all went away and I was left with an odd feeling in my knee, not pain, but more of a tired feeling. I went to sleep
an hour later and after a few hours I wakened to find my knee pain still gone along with the tired feeling. After
another glance into the container I notice what I thought to be a small amount is likely another 8+ applications.

I never thought a cannabis infused cream could have such a great effect and I'm surprised to note that I will
be including cannabis balm on my next order

here is a link    www.papaandbarkley.com

Mrrodgersss

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Herbologist
Re: Cannabis Releaf Balm
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 06:29:21 AM »
Not sure why, but pain relief balms, not just in the cannabis form, just seem hokey and like they would be ineffective.  This is a purely non-scientific judgment that I think a lot of other people feel as well.  This probably has a lot to do with pills being shoved down our throats our entire lives.

I've been having a lot of back and shoulder pain lately, because I was careless when I was a kid. Something that helps relieve that pain, that isn't in a pill, and isn't stuffed with made made chems would be fantastic.

That website seems to be a little on the broken side for now.  Do you know the price and legality of it?  If it's made from bud and has ANY thc in it, its a no-go where I'm from.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 07:17:54 AM »
Not sure why, but pain relief balms, not just in the cannabis form, just seem hokey and like they would be ineffective.  This is a purely non-scientific judgment that I think a lot of other people feel as well.  This probably has a lot to do with pills being shoved down our throats our entire lives.

I've been having a lot of back and shoulder pain lately, because I was careless when I was a kid. Something that helps relieve that pain, that isn't in a pill, and isn't stuffed with made made chems would be fantastic.

That website seems to be a little on the broken side for now.  Do you know the price and legality of it?  If it's made from bud and has ANY thc in it, its a no-go where I'm from.

I know I'm not sposed to have it, if that's what You mean
There are lots of balms out there, and the last pain I had in my shoulder
that was rubbed with cannabis balm did nothing to relive my pain. I don't yet understand
why the cannabis balm helped one of my pains and not the other--I know an oxy woulda
knocked them both out & at the same time

This balm is said to contain a 1:3 ratio of THC to CBD, either the THC is super low, or the CBD is high

My knee pain is still gone too, been about 7 hours now
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:22:43 AM by jones »

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 12:17:18 PM »
Balls are usually very low dose cbd for the price.  Google Phyto Dabs... the prices on their CBD isolates are really good, and they do sales all the time.  Buy the isolate and some oil (I get actual hemp oil from Hobby Lobby of all places... in the candle making section) and you can mix up CBD oil at your own strength for dirt cheap.  (Or you can sprinkle isolate on your favorite smoke, or even make vape juice)

If you're unsure on the quality of Phyto's stuff, there's plenty of people testing them out on YouTube.  Since I been using their stuff my back pain is non-existent, getting a lot more accomplished because I'm not napping all the time, and it doesn't impair you.  (No or very tiny thc level, legal in all 50 states, and unless you seriously overdo things it won't register on a drug test)

Mrrodgersss

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Herbologist
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 05:06:40 PM »
Balls are usually very low dose cbd for the price.  Google Phyto Dabs... the prices on their CBD isolates are really good, and they do sales all the time.  Buy the isolate and some oil (I get actual hemp oil from Hobby Lobby of all places... in the candle making section) and you can mix up CBD oil at your own strength for dirt cheap.  (Or you can sprinkle isolate on your favorite smoke, or even make vape juice)

If you're unsure on the quality of Phyto's stuff, there's plenty of people testing them out on YouTube.  Since I been using their stuff my back pain is non-existent, getting a lot more accomplished because I'm not napping all the time, and it doesn't impair you.  (No or very tiny thc level, legal in all 50 states, and unless you seriously overdo things it won't register on a drug test)

I saw a website a few months ago, that was selling CBD isolates.  Hell, it may have even been phytodab. I dismissed it and forgot about it because I didn't know if the site was legit or not.  I think I'm gonna get some to try out.  Would you recommend the slabs with the terps at all?  I assume if you're making oils that you're using the powder?

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 10:46:52 AM »
Thanks much for the phytodab tip, will take a dive soon for sho!

Highly recommend CBd creams. Hemp or mj whatever available.  It may be just simple act of massage?, but they seem to help my neck n shoulder tension for example. Ankle pain. Good stuff seemingly
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 12:30:36 PM »
Phyto uses real terps in their stuff... I ordered the random 500mg terps slabs and got Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies.  Of the two GG is very potent smelling.  There are definite effects between the two... GG is good for pain, GSC is more for when I need to think or be creative.

Their slab isolates are great, but they're only CBD.  If you want different compounds, go for their full spectrum slabs.  Their terp isolates are especially good for vaping or dabs.

I also ordered from Colorado Produce Direct, but they were a total shit show.  Took 4 days to ship out, and 3 more to arrive.  Phyto may charge you $5 to ship... But everything has gone out same day and been there in 2 with me.

Definitely sign up for their email, as they are constantly doing sales and stuff.  Here's some from their latest email.

Use the code DAY7 to save 15% off on order of Ratios Blonde Slabs with No Added Terpenes or the Blonde Slabs with StrawNana PhytoTerps until midnight January 20th

All the discounts for the 12 Days of Christmas Sale are valid until January!

Save 15% off Hot Pot Oil  topical oil rollers with the code DAY1 (ends 1-14-18)
Save 40% off Ratios Elixirs 30ml Bottles with the code DAY2 (ends 1-15-18)
Save $10 off  Kush Queen Soaked Tangie Shower Gel with the code DAY3 (ends 1-16-18)
Save 10% off Gift Cards that don't expire with the code DAY4 (ends 1-17-18)
Save 20% off PhytoResin - Spectrum (Single-Source) with the code DAY5 (ends 1-18-18)
Save 25% off Ratios Reserve Slabs with the code DAY6 (ends 1-19-18)

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 12:46:20 PM »
Also, I use both the powder and the slab in oil with no issues... powder is quicker to dissolve, but hard to gauge amounts.  Slab you can just take a suitable sized chunk and break that up a bit.  Either way its gonna take 45 minutes to several hours to dissolve.  You can find plenty of tutorials online showing how to mix oil.

To vape I bought a cheap $9 starter pen, and got a ceramic wick oil cartomizer.  (Used the crummy tip at first, but the wick didn't work good with oil in the fact it tasted burnt after two days mild use)  Again, plenty of YouTube tutorials on cbc vape juice too.

Terpines are a bit tricky if you get the idea to delve into that.  Real extracts will smell and taste like weed... but a lot of places don't have the balls to do that.  They do a "recipe" that is made up of chemicals isolated from different plants.  I bought a Grape Ape from 24K CBD on eBay, and that shit might as well have been fucking grape coolaid.  Not a hint of the actual plant.

Errr... can you tell I been doing my homework before telling y'all?  Rofl...

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2017, 11:45:50 AM »
 :goodpost

Heck I may even have to get some of this.. Nice review!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »

I know I'm not sposed to have it, if that's what You mean
There are lots of balms out there, and the last pain I had in my shoulder
that was rubbed with cannabis balm did nothing to relive my pain. I don't yet understand
why the cannabis balm helped one of my pains and not the other--I know an oxy woulda
knocked them both out & at the same time

This balm is said to contain a 1:3 ratio of THC to CBD, either the THC is super low, or the CBD is high

My knee pain is still gone too, been about 7 hours now

I was thinking about this, the pain I had where the cannabis balm failed to help was a muscle sprain
My knee pain is more serious than that and the balm worked for my knee--Actually it hasn't hurt since the balm

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 12:42:59 AM »
More codes... especially like the day 9 one for $20 aa isolate gram.

Save 15% off Full Spectrum Distillate Capsules with the code DAY8 (ends 1-21-18)
Get one $20 gram of AA-Grade Powder Isolate with the code DAY9 (ends 1-22-18)
Save 20% off PhytoResin - Spectrum (Single-Source) with the code DAY10 (ends 1-23-18)
Save 20% off Ratios Small-Batch Crumbles with the code DAY11 (ends 1-24-18)
Use the code DAY12 to save 20% off all full-priced products until midnight December 26th, 2017

They won't be shipping out again till the 27 so there's less chance of merch hanging around the post office too long.

Merry Christmas to everyone! 

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 12:03:53 AM »
My knee was acting up again, so I thought i'd give the marijuana balm another try.
  I used a very small amount, even less than I use out of my mustache wax, in
the morning when I wax my stache- & I rubbed it in good, but just in the small
areas where the knee was hurting. I was surprised at how fast the pain disappeared.
At first it felt tingly, a bit like my knee fell asleep but after that it became numb. That was
about 11:30 am and the pain has not returned

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal