Author Topic: RSO Evaluation/Review  (Read 515 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
RSO Evaluation/Review
« on: March 18, 2018, 05:51:55 PM »
Sample provided courtesy of AciDBurN. Thank you!

Sample size: 1 mL syringe used over a 3-day period

Appearance/aroma/taste: Thick brown gel, sticky, gooey. Not much smell to speak of. Taste was slightly bitter and not at all unpleasant. It did leave a sensation on the tongue comparable in my mind as to the feeling of having eaten something seasoned with black pepper that left a little buzz on the tongue. But not a burning sensation.

Dosage: Started at a small line of gel the size of a grain of rice, but ended with best result at length of 1.5 grains of rice.

Mode: Oral. Tried both sublingual and wiped on top of tongue. Effects were the same either way.

Background: I had a failed back surgery on a herniated disk in my back, and have a bulging disk that is currently inoperable.  I have chronic pain in my back and left leg that can range from a constant nagging irritation all the way up to "Fuck Me Sideways" on a scale of 1 to 10. Pretty unpredictable, and changes literally with the weather. I take opiates three times daily for pain, and muscle relaxers twice a day to stop my leg from twitching due to nerve damage.

Adjustments: Stopped taking the pain meds during the evaluation period, and was able to cut by half use of the muscle relaxer.

Observations: On first use, the RSO took about an hour to begin working. It decreased pain by about half; I decided to up the dosage to the 1.5 grain of rice size for the remainder of the observation, and that dosage turned out to be perfect for me. Long story short, the oil brought major pain relief that lasted 5-6 hours for each dose. It brought the pain levels down to the point that I could still feel the areas where the effects of my injury present themselves, but they just registered as light pressure to my brain -not as pain.

To address the "stigma" of the medicine making someone feel high or too high, I have made a few notations: RSO made me feel very relaxed, and at first I was concerned that it would translate into couch lock, but it was very much to the contrary. Feeling relaxed, in this case, was not the same as one having all energy sapped from ones body. I still had plenty of energy to get things done that have to be done daily. Not to mention things like vacuuming the carpet, which normally causes me some inflammation and has to be done in small portions, was able to be done in one shot. I definitely had a slight head change, but was able to think more clearly than I can when I take my pain medicine.

Everyone is different, but Rick Simpson Oil has many health applications beyond pain management. The effects were impressive to me for the short duration I used it, even though I have pain flareups that might require higher doses or a different approach. I could get a lot more done (even in an employment setting) by reducing pain but remaining clear headed enough to perform tasks at hand. It would be far more efficacious than working a job while on opiates. I know that is something a lot of employers may take issue with as far as working under treatment, depending on the job.

In closing, thanks AciDBurN, for the opportunity to evaluate the effects. It was great not taking those pills for a few days. Seems there is a lot to discuss as far as treatments like Rick Simpson Oil go; I hope our government will take some positive steps and put some effort into the research that would surely improve and save lives.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: RSO Evaluation/Review
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:09:36 PM »
I'm glad to hear this alternate treatment works, now if only it could be used by the public

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:15:18 PM »
Top notch review!  :horns up

Also definitely glad to hear how much it helps you!

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 01:38:27 PM »
 :goodpost :goodpost

E X C E L L E N T  R E V I E W !

i also have tried the RSO. I usually take about what you took, maybe a little more and it takes a while maybe 2+ hours for it to work. But when it does I feel great all around!

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin :jay:

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 05:48:49 PM »
Great detailed review! Thanks for posting!
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 02:36:02 PM »
Cool, thanks for the review, Orthene! :horns up

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »
Great review!!-I have tried this and it works well for me-Ive been low on funds or I would of ordered more- Thank goodness for RSO!

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 05:52:46 PM »
This is amazing stuff -does a better job killing pain than these Norcos I take. But my insurance pays for the pills (sigh). I just read today that in Germany, cannabis is a covered treatment. USA needs to set its priorities straight; then again, follow the money.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 05:53:42 AM »
Good shit..  definitely recommended....  :horns up
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 01:40:42 PM »
This is amazing stuff -does a better job killing pain than these Norcos I take. But my insurance pays for the pills (sigh). I just read today that in Germany, cannabis is a covered treatment. USA needs to set its priorities straight; then again, follow the money.

The problem as I see it with medical mj in the US is nobody seems to really see it as medicine, instead it's just wink wink & a nod
and the feeling that now you are actually 'getting away' with doing weed. If it were seen as medication there would be no piss testing
required of users--when was the last time a urine tested worker had to worry about taking percocet?

I don't now if you've noticed what the insurance companies have done to the prices of new cars, but all those airbags have added
$thousands to the costs. The transponder keys & fobs have added more $$$$. I remember when my old man used to go down to the Mazda dealer and buy himself a new mini-pickup every 4-5 years for $5,000--only optional thing it had was A/C

It's the liability insurance companies that are forcing employers to do the urine testing, I'm tired of these rich companies
trying to control everything--We need some arsonists to burn down these insurance companies & don't forget the banks either
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:47:33 PM by jones »

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 04:48:52 PM »

The problem as I see it with medical mj in the US is nobody seems to really see it as medicine, instead it's just wink wink & a nod
and the feeling that now you are actually 'getting away' with doing weed. If it were seen as medication there would be no piss testing
required of users--when was the last time a urine tested worker had to worry about taking percocet?

I don't now if you've noticed what the insurance companies have done to the prices of new cars, but all those airbags have added
$thousands to the costs. The transponder keys & fobs have added more $$$$. I remember when my old man used to go down to the Mazda dealer and buy himself a new mini-pickup every 4-5 years for $5,000--only optional thing it had was A/C

It's the liability insurance companies that are forcing employers to do the urine testing, I'm tired of these rich companies
trying to control everything--We need some arsonists to burn down these insurance companies & don't forget the banks either

It is really annoying and sad that the USA is completely ignoring the mountains of medical evidence that shows that this stuff is real medicine and can truly help people. It's even more insane that the government doesn't want to acknowledge the medicinal benefits of CBD, which isn't even psychoactive!  The same thing is starting to happen with kratom now, too.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 06:56:25 PM »
Last time I rubbed CBD balm on my knee, my pain went away as well as taking
a 10mg oxycontin works--last time I smoked a joint I was every bit as calmed
down as if I had taken a 2mg valium

I gave a friend some thc candy for her plane flight last week
she gets all freaked out on the plane, tsa jerks don't help any either
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:59:41 PM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal