Author Topic: Lemon Tree RSO Oil Review  (Read 434 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Lemon Tree RSO Oil Review
« on: May 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM »
Product:  Lemon Tree Rso Oil... a 420 Contest Prize

Appearance:  A black thick oil contained in a 1ml syringe

Preparation and dosage:  I filled a coffee cup with hot tap water and heated it an additional 30 seconds in the microwave. I then placed the syringe in the water for a couple of minutes to make the oil easier to push out of the syringe.  I put .15ml in the center of a piece of bread, folded it in half and swallowed it.  I had not eaten for about 5 hours so my stomach was basically empty. It was 4:30 when I took the dose.

My experience: In about an hour I began to feel a head change with pressure behind my eyes. Over the next hour the high intensified beginning mainly in my head but gradually growing into a full body stone. The intensification seemed to occur in waves coming over my body with euphoria and relaxation. Hunger set in and I ate a plate of bbq chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes.

Over the next 2 hours the waves of effects continued as I sat  in my recliner to catch up on some episodes of Survivor that I needed to catch up on. Then I watched an episode of South Park where everything was funny. I had several bouts of the giggles where I was literally crying from laughing so hard. I wasn't totally couch-locked but was totally content to not get up. I also noticed the pain from my charcot foot was gone.

From hours 4 to 6 the high continued with very little reduction in intensity. I was a bit more sleepy but never nodded as I watched some youtube channels that I subscribe to and raided the frig for some milk and chocolate chip cookies. Moving into the seventh hour I knew it was time for bed as I began to drift off to sleep. I slept  all night for 8 hours and awoke feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Duration: 7+ hours

Rating: 10/10 As good an oil as I had ever had!

Here are some personal tips for those unfamiliar with injesting oils:

-The effects are more rapid and intense on an empty stomach
-The effects vary in time of onset...some times 30 mins...sometines 2 hours or longer...don't fret you will fel it soon enough
- Take care in adminstering your dose. It is easy to waste the oil out of your syringe if you are in a hurry
- Start with a drop about the size of a bb at first to see how your mind and body reacts
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, cbd will help you calm down.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:03:36 PM by Simonsays »
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: Lemon Tree RSO Oil Review
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 04:10:22 PM »
Wow this stuff seems really impressive.

I sure would like to try some.

Most of it would be for medicinal for me, but I'm glad you enjoyed it in whatever context you did.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 08:57:15 PM »
Cool review. sounds like a winner for you. I am glad it helps your pain. This is the only reason I started making it. It helps a lot with any flavor of pain.
Yours will be there soon enough Oz.

I hope djp reads this review before he tries too much. A grain of rice worth is a decent dose for a noob. (about .05ml)  :weedspin
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:00:10 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 11:28:55 AM »
 :goodpost :goodpost

GREAT REVIEW SIMON! Yes the RSO rocks for sure. I feel it does work faster for the onset on an empty stomach. And yes coming in waves, exaclty how I feel too!

:weedpass:

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 11:41:57 PM »
Awesome review Simon :goodpost

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 06:58:15 AM »
:goodpost :goodpost

GREAT REVIEW SIMON! Yes the RSO rocks for sure. I feel it does work faster for the onset on an empty stomach. And yes coming in waves, exaclty how I feel too!

:weedpass:

Sounds nice, I love waves

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 12:18:26 PM »
Cool review. sounds like a winner for you. I am glad it helps your pain. This is the only reason I started making it. It helps a lot with any flavor of pain.
Yours will be there soon enough Oz.

I hope djp reads this review before he tries too much. A grain of rice worth is a decent dose for a noob. (about .05ml)  :weedspin

This sounds amazing, and would work well for my service connected disability for my back. Lol ACid I just read the review was happy to see it show up once I logged in. Wifey and I were tempted to try some just a few minutes ago but we opted for the gummy for now. Thanks again for the awesome review and the 420 products guys.  :kevsmith:
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 08:29:26 PM »
Great Review Simon--  :weed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal