Author Topic: Lemon Tree Gummy Review  (Read 203 times)

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
Lemon Tree Gummy Review
« on: May 16, 2018, 12:32:36 AM »
 :weed-sign:

Product: Lemon Tree MJ Gummy Bears

Where did you get it? Won it as a prize from the great annual planet x/galaxy lounge 420 contest.

Appearance: Showed up as a blob of some gummy bears melted but hey, it was a freebie and man, do I love it. THanks again ACID. P.S. I pulled it out and read the package, love the old Planet X logo on there.

:kevsmith:

My experience: First experience was a big glob so I had taken it out to the package to cut into a jolly rancher sized piece. I gave one to my wife as well as the same amount to myself. The taste wasn't too bad compared to other edibles that I have tasted before in Cali. It kinda tasted like some sort of cherry or a strawberry flavor. I chewed it up enough to start tasting the Lemon Tree flavor strain then swallowed it up. I love gummies  :quag:

The effects came on not too long afterwards. I felt a great headrush that allowed me too operate but also got that half 50% indica effect that made me sleepy lol. My wife and I feel asleep after a beer before I had to go pick up my kid from school, Got up in time due to alarms on the phones lol. Took another piece and I can say that I am feeling great. My back pain is awesome as well as my mood with depression.

Scale of 10: 10/10

This place rocks. I love you guys for this. I am not into the spice shit anymore but these 420 prizes are amazing .
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Re: Lemon Tree Gummy Review
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 04:37:42 PM »
Nice review djpinito!! They sound great..now if only I can find mine...been looking all afternoon for them.lol
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
Re: Lemon Tree Gummy Review
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 02:44:31 PM »
Nice review dj!!!!!!!  :jay:  I concur!!!-   Will be doing  a piece to try too soon-  ;o)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal