Author Topic: Pain management with LemonTree RSO journal  (Read 974 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Pain management with LemonTree RSO journal
« on: May 15, 2018, 12:26:29 AM »
This will be an effort to document the effects of LemonTree RSO as a running journal. Doses (that work for me) are about 1.5 size of a grain of rice, and tend to be effective for 4-5 hours. For sake of comparison, I am 5'10" and 180 lbs. I normally take 3 doses of opiates a day, and steer clear of taking before bed because they cause me sleeplessness. So I usually wake up with a pain level of 4.

Day 1. (Sat) I started out the day with a pain level at about 4/10 on my Norco pill, which I had already taken. So at my next dosage time I took the RSO only; it takes about an hour to begin working. First dose taken at 12 p.m. and dropped the pain level to 3 by 1 p.m. Subsequent doses at 5 and 10 p.m.  Noted at sometime after 8 that the pain had zeroed out.

Day 2. (Sun) Slept good from the 10 p.m. dose even if I didn't fall asleep immediately. Woke up after about 6 hours sleep at a 4 on the pain scale. I think I wake up that way because of not taking Norco before bed. I'm taking a RSO dose at each 5 hour point but so far not adding any other pain meds. Took the RSO at 8 a.m., 1 p.m., 6 p.m., and 11. Pain was nil most of the day.

Day 3 (Mon) Woke up registering a 2 on the pain scale. I think it's beneficial to move the days last dose til as late as possible, judging from the improvement. So, I moved doses to 9,2,7, and 12 midnight. Mowed the lawn but saved trimming and raking when the ache ramped up to a 3. Just warning pains though, so I backed off. Showered and laid down for 45 mins on my back. That took the pain down to nothing again.

Day 4 (Tues) A level 2 at wakeup again. Good sleep; if I could get the time from hitting the pillow to actually sawing logs in less than a half hour, I'd be happy.  Finished raking, trimming, and bagging the lawn waste all at about a level 2 during the most taxing of the chores. Back to zero pain score after shower and some couch time.

Day 5 (Weds) Actually woke up with no pain. Not a whole lot happening on this day, just a few chores most people take for granted, but whose twists and bends can be a bit cumbersome on chronic back pain. Vacuuming the floor, making the bed, washing dishes. Just wanted to mention that the RSO can make it easy to want to sit down and chill, but it's still not taxing at all to get up and get things done. Some precursor legs spasms in evening.

Day 6 (Thurs) Woke up with some minor morning pain, but took the 9 a.m. dose and pain was gone by 10. Rainy days tend to be achier, but it rained off and on all day. The day was boring but at least it wasn't painful.

Day 7 (Fri)Level 2 morning pain. RSO seems to wear off in that 5th hour, so morning pain is just a minor inconvenience. If it took a downturn, there's always the solution of setting an alarm and taking a small interim dose but I don't see that as necessary. Had a few brief muscle spasms, nothing full blown.

End of week one; I'll get caught up from my notes asap.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 12:28:49 AM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Pain management with LemonTree RSO journal
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 08:58:56 PM »
Day 8. (Sat) Got up after 6 hours of sleep with no pain. Went outside to see if I could mess that up. After first morning dose, crawled up under my truck with a buddy, partially to check my tolerance and partly to get a second opinion on my brakes. At this point, kind of getting used to the absence of pain I usually still experience even with opiates. I'm still aware of the affected area and can concentrate on that exact area; it's just not bothering me. More or less the way a person knows/is aware of their appendages in a neutral fashion. I've noticed an appetite increase when using RSO; it's a positive because I don't always eat the way I should. As long as I know my limits and avoid poor food choices -nothing wrong with this at all.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 12:39:59 AM »
I am loving the results you are getting. I can't wait till you try the high CBD formula.

Great review so far, can't wait to try it out. Didn't know wtf it was at first but man I know my back will love that lol. Just tryed the gummies and left a little review posted.
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:33 PM »
Great review.

Thanks for including your dosage and size.

It's great to see people get suitable pain management effects without the use of pharmaceutical opiates.  :goodpost
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 08:27:22 PM »
Great review.

Thanks for including your dosage and size.

It's great to see people get suitable pain management effects without the use of pharmaceutical opiates.  :goodpost

Right on Orthene sounds like the RSO is helping a lot!

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 10:19:10 PM »
Day 9. (Sun) Another day, up without wake-up pain. Got my major accomplishments done for the day: washed the truck and mowed the lawn again. Did a lot of reaching out with the wash job; have to stretch to reach everything even using a short ladder. Minor pain jump to 3/10 after that; some attributed to rain as soon as I finished my chores. If you want to forgo a rain dance, try washing a vehicle and mowing the lawn. That guarantees rain I think. Had some of the precursor feeling to the leg spasms, but no actual spasms. I think a CBD boost will be effective mostly on the spasms -seems to be a home run for people with seizure issues.

Day 10. (Mon) No overnight pain, had six good hours of sleep. Another zero pain day; biggest strain/effort for the day was pulling my uncle's generator out of my shed to return to him. Observation on opiate relief vs. RSO relief: With the pills, the pain is always there and identifiable. As the doctor told me, opiates change the way your mind perceives pain. You know it's there, but the pills are just a buffer and help you to subconsciously avoid stress that would exacerbate that pain. With RSO, it seems the pain can go from being muted all the way up to not feeling it at all and thereby becoming unable to describe as a feeling.

Day 11 (Tues) Good day with no pain. I can actually get more stuff done instead of alternating 15 min periods of standing/sitting/walking. With RSO, I can get laser-focused on tasks while pills keep me from most linear thought  process.

Day 12 (Weds) Only some minor pain, about level two, while helping the wife with some laundry. Couple of muscle spasms late in the evening, but they didn't last long. Before RSO, and before being put on a muscle relaxant, I even had one spasm episode that lasted two days straight. That one got bad enough that I finally ended up at the hospital for intramuscular injections of steroid and relaxant. Remembering some talk a few days back about the benefits of consuming honey from local hives, I'm becoming curious about similar effects relating to where the cannabis one consumes is sourced from. It would be cool to learn that buying consumables locally could help immunize a person against allergens present in the area.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:35:31 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 08:52:16 PM »
This guy killed two birds with one stone by training his bees to make cannabis honey
from his marijuana plants   www.greenrushdaily.com/bees-making-honey-from-cannabis/

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 11:03:06 PM »
This guy killed two birds with one stone by training his bees to make cannabis honey
from his marijuana plants   www.greenrushdaily.com/bees-making-honey-from-cannabis/
Multitasking = Bonus
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 11:27:45 PM »
Multitasking = Bonus

Eat honey & get high

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 12:54:41 AM »
Red pollen on honey bees is how they found the biggest grow operation in NYC of all time.

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 09:15:15 AM »
thats unreal-wow-

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »
Multitasking = Bonus

Eat honey & get high

I've seen this back in the day but I forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder Jonesy.
It also reminds me of this honey in Nepal that takes it to another level, figuratively and literally!

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 05:57:39 PM »
Day 13 (Thurs) Early morning aches. Nothing physically strenuous going on. Once the first dose is taken, the aches melt off. Feeling better is leading to spending less time fidgeting and trying to stay comfortable. So used to changing positions and alternating between standing, sitting, laying down or pacing, that it's becoming apparent how much of my time and effort is wasted by these things. Still keeping dosage and times the same.

Day 14 (Fri) Woke up feeling pretty good and pushed the limits of what the doctor said I should be doing. Trimming my trees and bushes because I was feeling decent, but ended up jacking pain up to 4/10 with over extending my reach and picking things up that were a little heavy. So I made my last 2 doses of the day a little bigger and was 2/10 by the time I went to sleep.

Day 15 (Sat) Back down to zero pain today after yesterday's stupidity. Guess just because ya feel like you can do something doesn't mean ya should. Next time I see the Dr. going to get some input re: Medco 14 restrictions for employment purposes vs. what can I really get away with before I hurt myself. Even though I had surgery on one disk (albeit failed), I still have another that's bulging and not operable at this time. So.....Saturday is for relaxing, maybe even drink a beer or two lol.

Day 16 (Sun) Feeling pretty good. Stopped by my Mom's house and she scolded me for not using my cane. Told her I didn't need it at the moment and I hate looking like an old man. Yeah, yeah I know sometimes my leg gives out but not lately. Until I fall down, vanity rules.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:11:37 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 01:58:51 PM »
Good stuff loved the RSO. Sucks that I misplaced half of what was left from the 420 prize. Ugghhhh can't find it since last night.
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2018, 09:12:53 PM »
Day 17 (Mon) I fell asleep almost immediately Sunday night and awoke with no pain. Maybe a cumulative effect? Went to the park with the wife to pick up pine cones for a craft project she's working on and ended up on a walking trail through the woods.  The last marker before reaching the clearing where we started said we walked 3 miles. No issues with pain into the evening; been a long time since I walked a trail, let alone three miles. That took just over two hours.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal