Author Topic: Pain management with LemonTree RSO journal  (Read 975 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Pain management with LemonTree RSO journal
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 11:31:10 PM »
Day 18 (Tues) What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Woke up a little stiff from Monday's hike through the woods (stretching muscles not regularly in use), but no back pain.  So I set up a trade to get some firewood for my firepit. Not a lot, but enough to see what I could handle. Loaded up a small section of my truck bed, xferred to a tote once home and dragged it back to the backyard. Got a little warning ache telling me to chill out, so that's what I did. After an RSO dose, and an hour on the couch, I was back to normal. I can see myself getting some stuff accomplished for the time being.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 01:11:51 AM »
This is awesome. I hope you have enough to last the summer. if not hmu.

That would truly be a miracle, kinda like Hanukah--I hope you are ready to light some candles

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 09:53:11 AM »
Orthene!--A lot of great info and personal life experience-- A really great journal of your experiences with lemon Tree RSO- I have been using it also and it has alleviated much daily pain and i started feeling better/more balanced inside each day since starting it- (last wk)-- The Lemon Tree RSO is really medicinal and really helps with muscle pain and tension/ anxiety/ stress--I can not add much, but only echo Orthene's experiences with this wonderful substance!--Will give a multi-person review after i share the gummies with a  Band i am working with  ;o)

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 12:07:51 AM »
The lemon tree RSO is awesome, wish I had more for my back pain as well as my mind. I recently been put on Prozac now earlier this week by the VA.
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 12:55:44 AM »
The lemon tree RSO is awesome, wish I had more for my back pain as well as my mind. I recently been put on Prozac now earlier this week by the VA.

I was on prozac once, after 6 weeks I had a huge seizure & they took me off it
After that I told my pharmacologist I was just gonna exercise 3 times a week, but I never did too
much cause everytime I try I get so damn sore and also cause I'm super fuckin lazy & smoking dabs doesn't seem to lend well to exercise, unless feeding the local rabbits counts

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 02:31:33 AM »
Day 19 (Weds) At this point, I'm thinking me getting up a bit achy is pretty good considering I don't get up in the night to dose. Because I'm sleeping all the way through. I had to install a rough-in kit and new faucet in the garden tub laying on my back with my trusty wrench and teflon tape, and didn't feel half-dead afterwards. Hey I might as well get some stuff done while I'm feeling pretty good.

(Trying to catch up on writing these. Last couple days I've had around here are a story for another thread...woot).

Day 20 (Thurs) Feeling good enough today to start a new project (better to consider them projects than chores). Started removing limbs from 2 evergreen trees that should have never been planted where they are. Had to promise my other half I wouldn't do the heavy cuts or actual felling on my own.  Doctor's orders not to lift anything over 20 lbs. and at that, only a couple times daily, are too restrictive at the moment. Then again, those restrictions were on Medco-14 forms and that mainly applies to employment. Too bad even a physicians referral won't keep most employers from denying a job due to cannabis in pre-employment testing and subsequent randoms.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 12:11:02 AM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »
Day 21 (Fri) You'd think I would run out of things to do, taking advantage of the pain relief from RSO and the lack of scatterbrain feeling I get from pain pills. Cannabis in general allows me to really focus on tasks, and the oil extends that advantage for hours. Today I dragged out the pressure washer and power washed all my siding and decking wood. All this done without pain. I still have to take breaks, but they are spaced further out.

Day 22 (Sat) Was able to pick up a pretty decent size load of firewood. Pretty much found my limit on this one; dude had just cut down a tree and the pile seemed much larger than the picture on Craig's List. Jacked my pain up to about a 5/10.  Got it back down to a 2/10 by bedtime and took a final dose of RSO for the day and slept all the way through to Sunday.

Day 23 (Sun) Got up feeling like the day after a vigorous workout. Some minor ouchiness from doing more than I really should have. Added an ibuprophen 600 to the afternoon dose. All good.

Day 24 (Mon) Last full day using the RSO. Pain at 1/10. Pulled some weeds from my landscaping and loaded up some logs in the firepit. Stayed up late watching the fire and listening to tunes.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:34:12 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal