Author Topic: Another Lemon Tree Oil Review- (Cancer patients view)  (Read 377 times)

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
Another Lemon Tree Oil Review- (Cancer patients view)
« on: May 19, 2018, 03:54:43 PM »
Hi Everyone! -Been premiering the New Lemon Tree RSO oil... (Wanted to give a review with thoughts coming from a patient using it for a documented disability )

Product:  Lemon Tree RSO Oil

Appearance:  Dark- black thick oil -  disp: 1ml syringe

Preparation and dosage:  I am a tea freak now, and made my cup of tea as usual , and then dispensed a qty. of (RSO) approx,. size of 2  or 3 grains of rice- on a spoon stuck in the  tea and dissolved it /helped it to dissolve--and drank the tea- (Neo took the red pill)   :5_1_125:

Experience: Had a great afternoon that started off with a mellow feeling of happiness (and was able to do what i was involved with and not get too sidetracked-)and i began getting waves of relaxation after 1 hour and noticed i felt no pain but had a nice positive attitude and stone coming on- I enjoyed the euphoric feeling and with the good vibes and lack of pain, played some music and really enjoyed the morning!!! - The blend of Sativa- Indica is great and its very stoney but i had the energy to do all i wanted to do and tho heady,  not too much of a couch lock feeling that you can't function. -I've repeated this RSO Tea break a few times now over the last few days with similar experiences each time. I have noticed i have less joint pain and (being in my 60s) am doing things easier without muscle aches i usually get-
This RSO is amazing and the one of the best i've tried. I highly recommend it for people with muscle pain and tight joints. - It helps with inflammation and swelling also- It has been known to kill and fight various cancer cells (which interested me greatly) and likes to attack and kill many random cancer cells in the body, so it can be very beneficial to those that are sick and suffering from major debilitating diseases  etc..THC/RSO helped me get thru cancer- I had stage 3 or 4/fast spreading and between the radiation and THC/RSO,  got it!
I had heard it killed random cancer cells, and if i could of known positively maybe i could of not had the many many radiation treatments which has taken my taste from me and put me on a protein shake meal scene for months -
So this Lemon Tree RSO continues in the best traditions of medical Tinctures made from the sacred Herb. :jay: -Really great to see!   :weedspin

Duration: 5+ hours

Side Notes: This is the real deal folks- I'm a dabber also and (dont use too much and waste your RSO) -one can take a very small little of this elixir  and wipe on a bud and slowly singe that baby and this stuff after a hard day ---will light up your life ! ;o)  -Its an amazing substance that i find very useful to maintain a great healthful life!  :weedpass:                             

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:03:49 AM by Administrator. »

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: Another Lemon Tree Oil Review- (Cancer patients view)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 04:04:49 PM »
 :goodpost

Great review Jimi.

That RSO oil is my new favorite way of ingestion, for a litany of reasons.

I'll detail more when I put up my review. Will be revisiting tonight.

Take care bud.

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 09:13:50 AM »
Thanks Oz!!!-This RSO is sure special!

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 10:54:22 AM »
Hi Everyone!--This is a continuation and a further review of the----- Lemon Tree-  RSO OILS- "NO PAIN, AND CBD PLUS" OILS.
I was delighted to receive both these amazing oils, ad have spent a week -10 days evaluating them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-LEMON TREE RSO (NO PAIN) OIL-

This oil is your usual black gooey RSO oil thats very sticky and easy to work with.

I have a cup of tea in the morning with the equivalent of 3 gel caps of oil  and add a bit of lemon to it, as part of a wake up ritual- waking up w/ my usual muscle pain and being tired after sleeping many hours.
I toss and turn many nites ,and with this incredibly dry mouth, have to make up may times a nite taking a sip of water to sleep.

Each day after within an hour approx, i get a sense of "renewed vigor" and my pain is much reduced for about a 5-7 hour period which is really amazing .
I have a few cups of tea a day for energy, as i love the anti-oxidants, and i've had maybe 3 cups a day w/ the RSO oil in it in between during the day and aft.
The "NO PAIN- LEMON TREE RSO OIL" works well with me throughout the day and i have had no NEG. effects just pain relief and  reduced anxiety . Thats a big plus fpr me
Admittedly, i also am smoking top shelf dispensary MJ as well as the primo LEMON TREE  med MJ each day at diff times  so its a combined effect .
When i heard that RSO with THC and CBD killed many stray cancer cells in the body, iv'e explored this world heavily and cant disapprove it. 
These products greatly enhance a better way of living in pain and dealing with it,  and also dealing with lifes anxieties and down days-

-The LEMON TREE RSO oil " CBD PLUS" OIL-

I have done the same with the RSO CBD PLUS OIL
Have a cup of tea each morn for 5 mornings, and used the same 2 or 3 clear caps worth each time- (not exactly sure what the exact amount was), and within an hour or 90 minutes i feel more relaxed and much less muscle pain and tension. The effects from this last about 5 hours plus--as i drink a few cups of tea a day and medicate w/ Med MJ, it works so well with flower in tandem.
I have found (for me) the "CBD PLUS oil",  is a body ache reliever and a substance that really will help many of the body aches and the muscle aches you experience from life, or just from getting older aches and pains.
The main difference between the two oils i see, may be the "deep muscle pain relief " from the "CBD PLUS OIL " is even more pronounced and has a stronger /LONGER MEDICINAL effect for me.
Both these oils work very well and i highly recommend them to anyone looking for a healthy way to curb excess muscle pain, anxiety, they both help with sleep and bring you up to a level that you feel much decreased anxiety and
feel like lifes a little bit better than it is!!- The LEMON TREE RSO PRODUCTS are all very much worth checking out!!!!  ---I find cannabis products in general, help to renew a "positive outlook" i most people. It is a miracle drug and for many "A Sacred plant".
For those who havent signed up for this monumental series dealing with the Miracles of MJ on the body, diseases, cancer etc - CHECK OUT- "THE SACRED PLANT"- Much knowledge here.
https://two.thesacredplant.com/

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:01:57 AM by Administrator. »

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 11:33:38 AM »
You ever try Matcha Tea Jimi? I hear it's supposed to have a ridiculously high amount of antioxidants. There was some on markdown at Costco so I picked up a bag.

It says it's also supposed to have some type of "spiritual qualities" but I didn't notice much effects. It's ok, but kind of expensive. I'll mix it with some kratom and/or add it to a protein shake.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 01:06:03 PM »
Ozone--No i havent tried it--or heard of it--I will investigate- I find like the RSO oils in general, the antioxidants make me FEEL better!!!! --Its wild but true.. ;o) Thanks Ozone!!!

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 09:47:22 AM »
Yo Everyone--Up doing chores--have a lot of wash to do--I have to say once again, that the LT Rso No pain works great with me-- After a nite of tossing and turning i am still able to get up and start general labor work and be virtually pain free and had the energy to do it! For me since ive had cancer, thats real good-

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal