Author Topic: Lemon RSO Oil Review  (Read 203 times)

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Lemon RSO Oil Review
« on: May 22, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
Product- Lemon Haze RSO (I think it's Haze, I know it's Lemon)

It Looks like black goo. Somewhat viscous but not thicker than your average motor oil it would seem.  Smells pungent, more so if you lay a little out and  allow it to breathe. I guess that's the terpenes. Careful when plunging it onto your choice of platform. It sucks to shoot out more than you intend. Thankfully, that didn't happen to me with this sample, but once in the past I had a messy experience with some oil and it was a bummer.

I've tried a few methods of ingestion, all orally. First time I just put an amount about equal to a grain of rice on a piece of bread. I've done the same a few other times, but recently put it on a little bit of peanut butter to see if that change the absorption and effects. Haven't really noticed any differences though. As far as the amount, I saw the 'grain of rice' suggested more than once by folks on here so I thought that would be a good place to begin. For reference, I'm 6'0" 190lbs. I was coming off a small tolerance break and fwiw I'm usually very sensitive to whatever substance I ingest, but paradoxically I tend to build a very quick tolerance. The taste itself is potent aromatically. I used to evaluate the aromatics of food and beverage products for a living and one way we would rate them is their intensity. Using their 15 point scale, this would be about 17 to me (you are allowed to go over the boundaries. for reference the concord grape aromatic intensity of Welch's Grape Juice was a 14).  The intensity definitely seems to correlate with its potency though. Personally, I don't mind the taste one bit. I actually enjoy the intense earthy, natural aromatic as it's hard to get that from many other places. However, I'd say it's best in small doses. It would be rough to have a whole bowl of collard greens taste that pungent.

As far as effects. I've made some time notations during each experience so far. I feel it pretty much immediately, but more noticeable effects start coming on after 15 minutes. By then if I was frustrated or anxious about something, that has usually dissipated. About an hour in I'm pretty much feeling it significantly., It doesn't have the quick rush/effects of burning, which I personally usually would prefer. The first time I really noticed it being euphoric and it was a blast. Here are my notes from that first time.

10:25- Ate with bread
         10:45- Feelin it somewhat. Lightheaded, talkative
         11:00- Warm feeling in stomach, kind of a like after a few alcoholic libations.
         11:30- Good Times  ;D
         12:20- Discovered I accidentally squished a banana while dancing or other strange activity. I am undeterred.
         2:00-  Started to feel it wind down. A nice smooth comedown.
         3:00-  Just about over.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:25:14 PM by Ozone »
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: Lemon RSO Oil Review
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »
This post is going up in stages because of formatting issues.

It also keeps me from dropping my keyboard or something and losing the entire review.

I'm not done yet but feel free to comment if you want.

Audrey II with a special intermission performance...

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:29:56 PM by Ozone »
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 07:29:45 PM »
Yeah, a little different than smoking it as far as wanting that reward/satisfaction, and of course the buzz is a bit different. But then again, it's balanced out by the duration. When smoking, most of your medicine dissipates into thin air.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 07:36:54 PM »
Yeah, a little different than smoking it as far as wanting that reward/satisfaction, and of course the buzz is a bit different. But then again, it's balanced out by the duration. When smoking, most of your medicine dissipates into thin air.

I've just about almost always burned, but I think I may like oral ingestion more in most cases. Especially for my own personal goals and 'restrictions'.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 09:55:28 AM »
I didn't give it an evaluation yesterday from a subjective perspective.

First time was around a 9.4/10.  Great effects and an easy come down.

Subsequently I've been playing around trying to find my optimal dose for my size and goals. The experiences have ranged from 7.2/10 to 8.8/10. I've only had more than one dose in a day one time. For just about every substance I've ever sampled, allowing more time between 'visits' will bring the best results. I think I may take today off (and maybe even tomorrow) to see how it performs under those circumstances. All in  all though, I think it's a HUGE winner. A game changer for a lot of folks who either want to be more discreet or have other goals in mind where the RSO can really do its magic. It would be interesting to sample other strains, but I do really like this one itself.

Overall 9.0/10 when all factors are considered. 

And as an addendum-. If you hold it up to the sun, it's a lot more of an earthy brown. The more condensed it is, the darker it's appearance.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal