Author Topic: Blue Dream x Zkittlez x Kryptonite RSO Review/Journal  (Read 447 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Blue Dream x Zkittlez x Kryptonite RSO Review/Journal
« on: June 13, 2018, 08:53:00 PM »
I will begin tomorrow posting a journal of this strain combination of RSO oil. I want to thank Acid for the opportunity to test this gooey goodness. I will begin by sharing some pertinent personal info on my current situation.

I suffer from charlot (sharko) foot from my diabetes and neuropathy.  The neuropathy results in burning and sharp intense stabbing pains in my right foot which has led to the collapse of the arch in my foot.  The only pain meds that work for this nerve pain are Lyrica,  gabapentin, and Neurontin which have many bad side effects. The pain is usually during the late evening and during the night so medication isn't necessary during the day.

Here are some personal info to help compare me to your situation:
Weight: 250 Height:6'21/2"
Usage: Daily user with 1 day break each week

Type of product used: around 80% edibles and 20% smoke or vape.

I have been testing this oil for 5 nights after tonight and have been keeping a log of my experience. I will post my findings so far with the oil tomorrow. Stay tuned!
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Blue Dream x Zkittlez x Kryptonite RSO Review/Journal
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 10:02:23 PM »
 :thumbup:

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 02:15:14 PM »
Day 1: I begin with a dose of .15ml of the oil on a piece of bread at 5:30 in the evening about an hour before eating supper. I had over done it a bit that day and was having pain at about  a level of 5 out of 10 during the late afternoon. .15ml is my normal dose on most oils so I started there. I began to feel the effects in about an hour and a half which is about normal for me with my oil experience . By the 2 hour point I was feeling no pain at all in my foot.  For the first 4 hours I was pain free but wasn't couch locked although I have to stay off my foot. I felt as if I could be active if I wanted to. Their was also feelings of well-being and euphoria...not overwhelming just uplifted and happy. The next hour I became very sleepy, ate a bowl of cereal, and then slept 8 hours straight.

Day 2: I decided to reduce the dose to .1ml believing the lowest effective dose is the best for medication purposes and to prevent tolly build-up. I received the same effects with the lower dose except for the sleepiness that occurred at the higher dose. I stayed up 6 hours on the lessor dose but remained pain free and slept 8 hours with no pain or interruptions . I did have a couple of bouts with the munchies that found me raiding the frig for some red grapes and an orange. The uplifting effect were there as well.

Day 3: I awoke bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning with no pain or drowsiness. Went to the doctor today and my b/p was 122/68...Awesome! Decided to play a bit with the dose again today and raised it slightly to .125ml. As you probably have noticed, I like precise measurements and for me saying a grain of rice size dose is just too subjective for my anal nature..lol Well I have found my sweet spot as the.125ml dose gives me complete pain relief without knocking me out and a positive uplifting of my mood. This was the 3rd straight night of great sleep and absolutely no neuropathic pain. I also encountered a couple of fits of laughter....this is happy oil!

Day 4: Felt great this morning and actually went to work for half a day to the office(been working at home except for 3 days a week lately b/c I need to stay off my feet). Continued the dose at .125ml about an hour before supper time. This oil completely takes away my pain with the only drawback is the munchies which always is a factor for me unless I dose with a strong sativa. I have had 4 pain free days so far!

Day 5: My tolly break day so I'll share some general observations so far. I see 3 main benefits from this strain combination: pain relief, positive mood enhancement, and extended sleep with no hangover the next day. I believe this oil is not only good for those with pain issues but also for those who suffer from depression and anxiety with it's positive up-lifting euphoric effects. I also haven't experienced any rapid heartbeat or noticeable increase in blood pressure. It is very smooth and comes on with no stress. I can definitely feel the balance from the blue dream combined with the indicas zkittlez and kryptonite. I can honestly say this is the best oil I have ever tried. Tomorrow I will share days 6 and 7.
 And insecure delusions.

46x2- Tool

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:48:22 AM »
Great review Simon

Really appreciate the detail and effort you put into chroic-calling your experiences.

Personally, I don't have much experience with edibles so for me a lot is finding the 'sweet spot' with the dosage amount as well as empty vs full stomach. Also, I've experimented with dosing with some kind of fat for better absorption. However, I really don't have any definitive findings yet.

I dig it too though for sure.

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
Day 6: I could definitely tell that I didn't medicate the previous night because my pain level shot up in the early afternoon today. I dosed a little earlier(around 4pm) seeking relief from the pain and discomfort I was experiencing.  I used .15ml today and was feeling relief and that good mood feeling in around 2 hours and by the third hour the pain was nonexistent. I slept for 8 hours with only one interruption due to some minimal pain in my foot but nothing major. I was back to sleep within 10 minutes with no other episodes.

Day 7: I had a good day working about 5 hours at the office. In the late afternoon I began feeling a little foot discomfort and noticed a little inflammation across the top of my foot. I dosed around 5:45pm... taking a .125ml dose. Within 2 hours I felt no discomfort and enjoyed the rest of the evening watching my YouTube subscription channels and a horror anthology on Amazon Prime. Something else I have observed is sometimes I get the time anomaly effect where it seems as it has been an hour since I looked at the time but it has only been 15 minutes...lol. I slept like a baby. Also noticed the inflammation had gone down across the top of my foot by bedtime(11:30).

The oil definitely is an effective medication for neuropathic pain, depression, and insomnia. I can highly(no pun intended) recommend this oil to those who may suffer from these conditions. This weekend I'll begin testing a RSO oil derived from The Lemon Tree with a high CBD component(crystallized CBD).
 And insecure delusions.

46x2- Tool

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 10:40:13 PM »
Great review. I've recognized great relief on both RSO oils.  I have to make resolve that when those munchies come around that I am cognizant of why they are there, and make sure I don't overdo it and keep some healthy munchies around. Sometimes though, I find myself holding a formerly unopened and now almost fully devoured bag of Chips Ahoy cookies thinking "What have I done?."
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 11:01:21 AM »
Great review!!!!-I also have found great relief in these oils- they all work well!!!

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
 :smokepack

Nice review awesome that it helped with your pain!

:weedspin

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 02:34:06 PM »
what I need for my nerves, awesome review
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:04:16 AM by Administrator. »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal