Author Topic: LemonTree RSO with added CBD  (Read 204 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
LemonTree RSO with added CBD
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:32:19 PM »
Previously I took LemonTree for 25 days straight, and had quite positive results as far as pain goes, and the added CBD address much of the muscle spasms I get in my leg. The decrease in pain, up to the point of total pain relief for extended periods of time allowed much more ease of movement and physical activity. As a result, in that short period of time, I've actually gained 5 pounds but lost an inch on my waste. Have a little more definition in muscles I hadn't been using much.

A few details left out of my last observation posting: I am a 53 year old male with failed microdiscectomy of L4/L5, chronic back and leg pain, neuropathy, and nerve spasms in one leg. Weight 180 pounds.

Prior to beginning this observation:Two day break from RSO, where I had resumed taking hydrocodone. Meanwhile over the weekend, I twisted my back at the playground getting my granddaughter off of the swings.

Day 1. I got up in a bit of pain, where I felt afraid to move in the wrong direction so as not to make it worse. My in-laws were arriving in a moving truck from Texas, so I took my first dose of oil (no other meds) a few hours prior in order to help out in the process as much as possible. Moved a lot of small boxes, and took another dose about 4 hours later. Pain first thing in the a.m. was 5/10, and 2/10 by 11 p.m. By 1 a.m. there was no pain. Took a dose at bedtime for a good nights sleep.

Day 2. Got up with some aches but slept very sound. Took first dose and waited about an hour. Got the siding and decking power washed with no problem. Rest of the day was easy going with no pain, and no leg spazzing out on its own.

Day 3. No pain, thanks to the RSO. But it's almost a hundred degrees outside, so nothing's happening outdoors for me today.

Day 4. Still sleeping good. Always wake up with some residual pain, but it's pretty light. I believe the oil makes me quite relaxed, but when I start feeling good I feel like getting something done. Too hot outside, so I cleaned the ceiling fans so I can run them full blast along with the a/c. Enough of a challenge right now and enough to fight boredom.

Day 5. Weather is killing here. Between the heat and the intermittent storms, it's too humid and hard to breathe out there to go out of my way to do anything out there that isn't necessary. So, while pain isn't much of an issue at the moment, I get uncomfortable in this type of weather and sitting still because there's nothing left to keep me occupied indoors. Did go out real quick to grill some hot dogs though, ha!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:04:53 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: LemonTree RSO with added CBD
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 07:36:08 PM »
Day 6. Took an RSO dose an hour before bedtime and slept 6 hours straight. Had to get up early to run errands, so I was pretty groggy compared to just getting up when I wake up (as per my normal).  Took morning dose before I left home and started feeling pain relief just over an hour later.  Also felt very alert compared to the length of time it takes to feel the same if I've slept later.  Maybe a good reason to create a more disciplined time management system. Just an observation of how to employ the medicine to receive maximum benefit; it's about more than just pain relief.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal