Author Topic: Wondering How to Make THC Oil for E-Cigs? [Here’s the DEFINITIVE Guide…]  (Read 442 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
https://www.marijuanabreak.com/how-to-make-thc-oil-for-e-cigs

Posting this link as some here are wondering how to make their own THC oil for filling vape carts. The article is pretty long or I would've just copy/pasted the whole thing. There are three different methods broken down, depending on how fast you want to get the job done, or decide whether you want to do rosin extraction or vegetable glycerin extraction. Hope this is helpful.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

§ĭdêƁüȑɳȤ®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
grab some pre-made DB-Mix. It makes everything into vape except your grandmas shoelaces. If you can heat a burrito in the microwave, you can use DB Mix.

"Are you saying that I can dodge Bullets?"
"What I'm saying is that when the time comes
  you won't have to."

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
grab some pre-made DB-Mix. It makes everything into vape except your grandmas shoelaces. If you can heat a burrito in the microwave, you can use DB Mix.
I did notice the DIY tutorial closed with the folloing paragraph:

"Moreover, as we’ve mentioned a few different times now, we do not recommend you try this. Rather, you will probably be much better off simply going to a weed dispensary where they sell THC vape oils, and buying a product there. (And only, of course, if you live in a state where this is legal)."

.....and I almost forgot -this:

"[A couple of important notes about this method – the end product you get is a little bit “gunkier” than most pre-packaged vape liquids or e-cig juices. If you’re worried about “gunking up” your expensive concentrate vape pen, we recommend using the cheaper disposable atomizers (aka clearomizers). Also, The Potion Terpene Solution that we used is basically an extract of the active terpenes from various popular marijuana strains (Sour Diesel, Grapefruit kush, Skywalker, etc). It is kind of hard to find, but there are other companies that sell a similar product made specifically for liquifying concentrates into “vape-able” e-liquids]."
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Nice post Thanks Orthene

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

Order made!
The starter kit comes with 15mg or 50mg of DB Mix-- it's a good deal to pony up a few $$ more for the 50 ml bottle

§ĭdêƁüȑɳȤ®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist

Order made!
The starter kit comes with 15mg or 50mg of DB Mix-- it's a good deal to pony up a few $$ more for the 50 ml bottle

Its pretty much fool proof. If your result is too thin, add more wax, oil, dabs, etc, and reheat. If your result is too thick add more DB mix and reheat.  never heat more than 3 seconds before you try to stir. keep using 3 second intervals until you get the desired consistency. Patience is your friend. Use the needle on the syringe to stir the mix. Use a nice thick 2 oz shot glass to do your mixing in.

"Are you saying that I can dodge Bullets?"
"What I'm saying is that when the time comes
  you won't have to."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

Order made!

Its pretty much fool proof. If your result is too thin, add more wax, oil, dabs, etc, and reheat. If your result is too thick add more DB mix and reheat.  never heat more than 3 seconds before you try to stir. keep using 3 second intervals until you get the desired consistency. Patience is your friend. Use the needle on the syringe to stir the mix. Use a nice thick 2 oz shot glass to do your mixing in.

Thanks I'll def give it a try
I wound up with a bunch of concentrate & I usually fire it in a quartz banger--
I'll try the DB out on that first probably. Its very strong & I'd love to vape it in an e-cig

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Cool post, orthene.

Will have to give this a shot one day when it's legal everywhere and even more accessible. For now, oil carts are everywhere and they are cheap! Gotta love it... :steamroller

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal