Author Topic: Using DB Mix Pro to make Oil for E-cig  (Read 275 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Using DB Mix Pro to make Oil for E-cig
« on: January 23, 2019, 05:59:40 PM »
I bought some DB Mix Pro, I elected to buy the larger amount (50ml) along with their kit & after a week it arrived. I just finished making  1 gram for my e-cig and it works great. I'll go through the steps;

Step 1: If you, like me bought the kit,  for your first step I want you to throw away the glass cylinder they provided & get a shot glass, as cid said

Step 2: Determine how much concentrate you want to use, I weighed out 1/2 gr

Step 3: Place enough water in a small pan to immerse the shot glass halfway or a bit less, you don't want the glass to float-- and place on the stove with the lowest heat. You are supposed to use a thermometer and on my stove lo was about 160f (recommended temp 150f-170)

Step 4: place the proper amount DB Mix Pro into the shot glass, while it is in the water. Use 35 drops per gram of concentrate, I used 16 drops for my just under 1/2gr. Give the DB liquid a few minutes to warm up (recommended time 5 min) & then add your concentrate. Heat while Mixing the contents until they are dissolved-- recommended time is 5 minutes, but I got tired of it after 2 min & it looked mixed to me. Now suck the mix out of the shot glass & put into your cartridge & you are ready to vape!

The mix I made is def good, my only complaint is it's making my throat sore, which will not stop me from enjoying it (likely due to my very powerful but harsh concentrate)

The DB Mix Pro kit comes with either 15ml or 50ml DB Mix Pro (15 ml is enough to make 3 grams),
(1) old-style 'wick' cartridge, one syringe with blunt needle and the glass cylinder (which is too light and will float if you aren't careful, possibly spilling your concentrate into the water-don't ask me how I know)

You can get it at www.dbmixpro.com/
I bought the 50ml starter kit for $29.99 & shipping was a most reasonable $3.99

If you have a way to get your concentrate out of the shot glass (syringe, eyedropper)
and your own empty cartridge, I recommend you skip on the kit & buy just the liquid

The liquid has no smell but it feels oily, so likely glycerine (hopefully vegetable based)--my guess is the seller is laughing all the way to the bank

My concentrate was so strong that I can feel my eyes turning red :weed-sign:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 06:08:31 PM by jones »

§ĭdêƁüȑɳȤ®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: Using DB Mix Pro to make Oil for E-cig
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 07:06:58 PM »
 :goodpost

"Are you saying that I can dodge Bullets?"
"What I'm saying is that when the time comes
  you won't have to."

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 10:55:23 AM »
Thanks for sharing Jones
I need to try this.
Appreciate the write up.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 04:14:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing Jones
I need to try this.
Appreciate the write up.

Glad to do it Swisha, Nice to see ya back on TGL

I made another batch yesterday, used a shot glass this time which was real nice as it didn't dump my mix into the water
The mix is really good, I've been burning it a lot

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 01:37:06 AM »
I haven't used mine in a while and found the bottle on its side half leaked out. What an expensive mess.

The stuff may only be PG400 and VG, but PG400 is the best PG (Lab grade) and it works on everything including
crude oils and RSO with lots of tolerance for errors.

Look up a gallon of PG400 versus the price of just PG which is what vape stores use

You will have a new appreciation of why DB mix cost is high.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 02:19:04 AM »
I haven't used mine in a while and found the bottle on its side half leaked out. What an expensive mess.

The stuff may only be PG400 and VG, but PG400 is the best PG (Lab grade) and it works on everything including
crude oils and RSO with lots of tolerance for errors.

Look up a gallon of PG400 versus the price of just PG which is what vape stores use

You will have a new appreciation of why DB mix cost is high.

What makes you think it's hi grade PG & not food grade for $25/gal?

Anyhow for the money you get a lot of product & you can't beat the price
I've paid more for some crummy carts I don't even try to use cause they taste like cinnamon
which burns my lungs, why would anyone put cinnamon in a cart? Must be some real sh1tty oil in there
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:21:42 AM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal