Author Topic: Heyo  (Read 705 times)

Pure euphoria

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Member
Heyo
« on: February 17, 2013, 02:54:35 PM »
Hey my fellow sprinkle enhanced lovers!! I used to post on TGL way back in the day and have been a lurker since.  Sad to see TGL had to change its ways but I understand what had to be done. 

Oh btw I received my package from Mr.Kosh and inside was a business card with this hemp type string wrapped around it with "Bee Line" written on the card.  Any ideas?

Swishahouse6

Re: Heyo
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »
Welcome to spiced. have not heard about the bee line but am interested. Have you tried contacting Kosh on whats up?

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 05:31:10 PM »
Welcome to the new! The one and only spiced!!!!

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
Welcome home!

Could it be some type of lighting mechanism? I've seen some hemp ropes that people use to light bongs and such.

Try lighting it and lighting a bowl or something with it. If it is really harsh then I could be wrong, ha.

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

bradnowell

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • What a long, strange trip it's been
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 08:14:49 PM »
Welcome to Spiced.be, we couldn't be happier to have you!  Make yourself at home!

And yeah SF, it's def hemp rope with bees wax coating, used for lighting bowls.  I have a few friends who smoke MJ with it, they wrap it around the lighter, light an end of it, let it burn for a second, and then light the bowl using the wick.  It's a cleaner hit with no butane taste.  I've tried it with MJ before but never with blends, although now that you reminded me about it, I may grab a roll at my local shop. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:16:25 PM by bradnowell »

Pure euphoria

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 09:23:37 PM »
hey....just wanted to chime in real quick....I have not contacted Mr.Kosh but I will soon and ill post a pic of the bee line too

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal