Author Topic: Cbdfx disposable cbd vape pens  (Read 235 times)

wessjester

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Cbdfx disposable cbd vape pens
« on: April 12, 2019, 01:08:13 AM »
I have been buying these for a couple months and I really like them and I just wanted to share that info with everybody it's interesting CBD products and I have noticed that if you vape CBDfx vape pens often like three times a day it gets in your system better than just a few times when u think u need it . So far I have to say I don't get any pain relief from CBD products but it does help if I do have anxiety sometimes too much CBD kind of feels kind of weird and uncomfortable but I think everybody has a different body chemistry and can have different effects and feelings . In the future I do want to try other CBD vape pens and compare them all eventually .  :hulkit:

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Cbdfx disposable cbd vape pens
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 01:59:35 AM »
The last disposable vape pens I tried were a bit of a disappointment, but at least mine did get the high really working, loved the formula--Mostly because my connect was getting rid of old merchandise,
so the batteries weren't only strong enough (hillbilly talk) on some of them to burn all the really good quality magic & it was really hard for me to reconcile that I was gonna hafta just say 'goodbye new friend'  to that perfectly good concentrate as I had no good way to extract from the--ok I think that's the story--For the most part, since I very rarely get the chance to sample novel stuff like this I would do it again, also I'm a sucker for novel ways to get trashed via the magic weed.

:dogg:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 02:04:43 AM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal