Author Topic: RSO pain contest review--New Method  (Read 1079 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
RSO pain contest review--New Method
« on: November 17, 2019, 01:10:08 PM »
I won a Hydra Mythology vape https://www.mythologyecloud.com/products/hydra
which is pretty cool just in itself but I also received a cartridge of the strongest medical use RSO I have seen. I sampled it on Friday, which was a hard day for me as I only work that hard a couple of times a year. Started with two 2 second tokes, inside of 5 minutes worries of the bad day were gone & inside 10 min my knees & hips quit hurting, along with my back. I had a couple more tokes 15 min later and after that I forgot about toking. Just short of two hours and I noticed the head high was dissipating, however my pain was taken away for 4 1/2 hours.

Saturday I went to a friends house and I had an edible and left the vape at home. My knee pain returned and since I was out I took a 10mg oxycontin, which I noted took care of all the same pains the cartridge had the day before.

This cartridge opens a new world to me, as far as it's ability to control pain goes. Before I tried it I had never noticed thc having the ability to do much more than help me forget my pains, while this actually removes them & as well as opiates do-- at least for me. I mainly felt my pain reduction with the cartridge in my large joint pains (knees, hips, back) and less so with the arthritis in my knuckles

I know I suck at doing a review, please hit me up if you have any specific questions

Thanks to Burnman for the neat vape & cartridge
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:22:02 PM by jones »

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: RSO pain contest review--New Method
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 04:11:25 PM »
 :goodpost :goodpost

That is awesome it helps with your pain issues. It helps with mine too a lot!

The vape looks cool...................Question: Can you use a 510 thread cart on this vaporizer?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 04:14:12 PM by KratomToke »

LadyTibs

• TGL Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 05:16:57 PM »
which is pretty cool just in itself but I also received a cartridge of the strongest medical use RSO I have seen. I sampled it on Friday, which was a hard day for me as I only work that hard a couple of times a year. Started with two 2 second tokes, inside of 5 minutes worries of the bad day were gone & inside 10 min my knees & hips quit hurting, along with my back. I had a couple more tokes 15 min later and after that I forgot about toking. Just short of two hours and I noticed the head high was dissipating, however my pain was taken away for 4 1/2 hours.

Saturday I went to a friends house and I had an edible and left the vape at home. My knee pain returned and since I was out I took a 10mg oxycontin, which I noted took care of all the same pains the cartridge had the day before.

This cartridge opens a new world to me, as far as it's ability to control pain goes. Before I tried it I had never noticed thc having the ability to do much more than help me forget my pains, while this actually removes them & as well as opiates do-- at least for me. I mainly felt my pain reduction with the cartridge in my large joint pains (knees, hips, back) and less so with the arthritis in my knuckles

I know I suck at doing a review, please hit me up if you have any specific questions

Thank you so much for this review! I can"t express how grateful I am that you posted and I'm really happy you are getting good relief. Your pain locations and the severity levels sound nearly identical to mine, and you've got me nearly in tears with hope. I am so excited to give it a try when ours arrives tomorrow.  Sending much love and gratitude to you.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 06:38:25 PM »
Thanks for the review jones!
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 09:50:58 PM »
:goodpost :goodpost

That is awesome it helps with your pain issues. It helps with mine too a lot!

The vape looks cool...................Question: Can you use a 510 thread cart on this vaporizer?

Yep a standard cartridge is made for this vape

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 10:07:32 PM »

Thank you so much for this review! I can"t express how grateful I am that you posted and I'm really happy you are getting good relief. Your pain locations and the severity levels sound nearly identical to mine, and you've got me nearly in tears with hope. I am so excited to give it a try when ours arrives tomorrow.  Sending much love and gratitude to you.

Normally speaking the Triple Action Joint Health I get from Costco keeps my joints from hurting too much
during the daytime. You might like giving it a try   https://shop.bestreviews.com/products/kirkland-triple-action-joint-health-type-ii-collagen-boron-and-ha-110-count?cid=277776167&aid=1208363384103937&eid=&tid=pla-4579122334930608&ul=&mt=e&n=o&d=c&dm=&dt&sn&adid=&k=&p=&pc=&ap=&brbngacc&msclkid=b7220d1976a61fd621a550cb7c7f747c&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=%5BUS%5D%20Bing%20Sho-pping&utm_term=4579122334930608&utm_content=Dehumidifier

At about $20 a bottle of 110 tablets, the price is quite reasonable. Normally that gets me through my day without too much pain. Also I noticed after taking a pill a day for a month that I can get by with one pill every two days now
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 10:09:36 PM by jones »

LadyTibs

• TGL Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 09:06:22 AM »
Thanks so much, Jones! :)

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 06:52:20 PM »
I am so happy that people are getting the pain relief I found I was getting while developing this. Its something that no one else on this planet has.
I believe I have something once the laws change that can help a lot of people get off medicines like time release NSAIDS that make the patient take reflux medicine for the
side effects of the NSAIDS, which in turn makes the patient have to modify their diet for life to not trigger horrible volcanic reflux.

If a person uses this combined with my non psychoactive CBD tincture they might actually reverse some of their mobility and stiffness issues.
Since this helps get you up and around wanting to do things again you start to feel better mentally and physically while helping to get off of dangerous
"FDA Approved' poisons that kill your liver and kidneys, then go for you heart.

RSO + CBD + Restorative sleep = Healing and good health.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:19:09 PM by Galaxy Admin »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2019, 07:57:41 PM »
We got ours this afternoon. Going to use before bed and for wake up. Then we will post our experiences tomorrow morning.

Super excited. Today is so much better than yesterday.

The future is going to rock.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 11:16:47 PM »
Not the official review.  Just a first contact reflection.

One small puff and all pain and depression is gone completely.

After 2 hours still very much in the middle of all this.

Very nice. Getting very sleepy. Wife already sleeping peaceful.

Will do full writeup after wake and bake.

This is the ultimate nightcap.

So far , so damn good.

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »
Very happy to hear it does well for both you and Mrs. Tibs!  :biggrin

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 02:23:18 PM »
Still working on official review. Lady tibs loves it in small sips. I am having lung issues. But I already do have lung probs, so....
Trying it a few different ways before I say yes or no for me.

In either case this is a winner. I just have bum lungs. For me edibles are always the way. Or a smooth synthetic.
If anyone knows of a strain that is potent and super smooth please let me know.

Full write up still coming soon.  :weedspin

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2019, 03:15:50 PM »
Still working on official review. Lady tibs loves it in small sips. I am having lung issues. But I already do have lung probs, so....
Trying it a few different ways before I say yes or no for me.

In either case this is a winner. I just have bum lungs. For me edibles are always the way. Or a smooth synthetic.
If anyone knows of a strain that is potent and super smooth please let me know.

Full write up still coming soon.  :weedspin

The RSO cartridges are very potent. The most difficult part of inventing this was  making a usable product that wasn't too weak. The end result is it is still fairly harsh but the trade off is pure relief.

As far as strains that are potent and super smooth, its not menthol cigarettes, there is no such strain. What I have found when burning a nice cone is that adding a little peppermint can be very similar and smooth.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2019, 06:40:04 PM »
I have had a few potent and smooth strains. Not all are loud. Just been a long time. And of course. That was just buds not even in this class.
This GDP vape is the strongest I have ever experienced.

Will help anyone who has pain or insomnia.
It is in a brand new strength class of its own.

Job well done. This is going to save a lot of lives. And improve the quality of even more.

2-3 hour head high and around 5 hour pain relief. With an incredible night sleep to follow.

The quality of sleep this gives is awesome.

Noticed relaxed afterglow all day today.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2019, 01:39:59 PM »
Burnman says "I am so happy that people are getting the pain relief I found I was getting while developing this. Its something that no one else on this planet has."

WORD.  Thankful!
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal