Author Topic: Hawaiian Haze CBD Flower Review - Berkshire  (Read 597 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Hawaiian Haze CBD Flower Review - Berkshire
« on: December 07, 2019, 12:37:18 PM »
Vendor: Berk Shire CBD – Based in Vermont

Product: Hawaiian Haze CBD Hemp Flower

https://berkshirecbd.com/products/hawaiian-haze/

:weedspin :weedspin

Look of Flower/Dry or Cured right/Trichomes or not many:  Nice medium sized Buds and dense. The smell is tropical and very good but not an overpowering smell. Trichomes yes and Nice redish/Orange Hairs on it.

Tasting Notes: Citrus, Sour, Tropical Fruit

Seeds Yes/No: None: Before I ground it up with my small metal grinder I broke it down by hand and there were none. Which is awesome because sometimes depending on strain and or hemp Vendor you will find seeds. Example: I bought some Bubba Kush CBD Flower and it was a nightmare.

:smokebanana

Experience in 5 Hits:

I.   Hit One: Smooth. So Smooth I was like wow. Not all CBD Flower is smooth, but this is super smooth
II.   Hit Two: On the exhale the great aroma of the Hawaiian Haze was filling up the room
III.   Hit Three: Begin to feel that behind the eye thing going on
IV.   Hit Four: It’s really kicking in. Relaxation is strong. Any anxiety is floating away with the smoke
V.   Hit Five: Chilled and this in combo with Ultra Red Indo Kratom pain is at bay for now

Is this strain good for pain? It helps keep pain away, But this is more of a Sativa feel to it than an Indica.

Would you buy from this company again? Yes – The Cure is spot on, The smells is good, super trim job (The Best I have seen on Hemp Flower) prices are reasonable and it has nice chill effects…

New Reviews coming soon

:joybob:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal