Author Topic: Pain salve and CBD caps - orthene's experience  (Read 1041 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Pain salve and CBD caps - orthene's experience
« on: December 23, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
Product: Fully Activated Full Spectrum CBD Salve used with 25 mg. CBD caps

Prize from Pain Salve contest courtesy of BurnMan

This arrived Saturday, and it just so happened I was going to be out of pain meds for a day and a half until I could get to the pharmacy. So it arrived right on time!

I looked up the product on the manufacturer's site and read some of the testimonials that were up. Some users reported relief in as short as 40 seconds or so. I constantly try to keep my spine straight -sometimes consciously and the rest of the time probably out of instinct/defense. My neck was pretty sore and tight so I decided to start there. My relief didn't come in with the fastest times as listed in the testimonials, but after the three minute mark the tightness and discomfort were about 90 percent gone. I don't use salves very often, especially ones like Watkins that are heavy on the Mentholatum smell. The salve ingredients are all natural, and only leave a faint pleasant aroma of lavender.

I also used the salve in the area where I had my back surgery. I would say it knocked out about 80 percent of the pain, which is a pretty weighty feat considering that's the job the opiates would normally be handling. With the pharmaceutical, I would get about the same pain relief, albeit with a bit of euphoria and energy. Before I went to bed, I used both the salve and one 25 mg CBD cap. I was able to sleep straight through the night with the combination.

Finally, I want to mention that the salve lists other applications for skin. For rashes, dry skin, and even for chapped lips. My wife has eczema that flares up real bad when the air is dry. She gets it on her belly and chest and scratches at night in her sleep. I put the salve on her two nights in a row and she's not woken up all scratched up. Not sure how it might work for eczema on a long term basis, but can attest that it takes the itch out of some dry skin conditions.

All in all, a favorable review. Thanks BurnMan for the contest and the prizes.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Pain salve and CBD caps - orthene's experience
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 01:27:49 AM »
I love to see people getting such great safe, all natural relief.  The 4 Oz Tins are on sale this week too!

Thanks for the review!
  :beers:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal