Author Topic: Ohio and other state medical Card requirements  (Read 297 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Ohio and other state medical Card requirements
« on: December 24, 2019, 02:37:30 PM »
Noticed that one of the requirements for acquiring a medical MJ card in Ohio is to sign off on not owning guns.

That offends and pisses me off to no end, even though at this point in my life I don't own any, i have most of my life.

So you can go to a liquor store and buy booze in any amount, and then go home and  use/purchase guns

But if you follow state government  requirements to "legally" purchase and use MJ you can't purchase or own guns. WTF?

Just thought I would toss that out there for discussion. Fuck that.  I know you all understand why this is so Inherently wrong and ironic as hell.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Ohio and other state medical Card requirements
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 02:42:45 PM »
Years ago I had an FFL and sold guns--the ATF sent out a letter telling us that if we ever saw a medical marijuana card while the client was getting their drivers license it was an instant No Sale. Here in Arizona the state gov't still seems unsure whether owning a gun is ok while also having a medical marijuana card, but as I said, federally speaking the feds don't want anyone with a MM card to have a gun

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 09:28:40 AM »
I would trust a stoner with a gun way way more than a hard drinker.
The Fed need to think about this and realize stoners are not peeps to worry about.

Free Da Weed

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 10:15:16 AM »
 :weed-sign:I live in Ohio and there's no way I would own a medical marijuana card. :cigar.I know they just legalized recreational in Michigan December 1st which is  like 3 and 1/2 hours away from me

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 12:35:37 PM »
When I was in Ohio there were several reasons for me not to get the card. One of them is not voluntarily surrendering my personal information to the government for them to make decisions about me. I also don't agree with having to pay the government for the "right" to grow a plant that grows freely.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 02:42:55 PM »
When I was in Ohio there were several reasons for me not to get the card. One of them is not voluntarily surrendering my personal information to the government for them to make decisions about me. I also don't agree with having to pay the government for the "right" to grow a plant that grows freely.
exactly

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal