Author Topic: Granddaddy Purple "Triple Terpene " Capsules From PRC  (Read 276 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Granddaddy Purple "Triple Terpene " Capsules From PRC
« on: January 13, 2020, 02:01:31 PM »
PRC has discovered a method to produce the Granddaddy Purple RSO with three times the terpene myrcene which occurs naturally in this strain. Myrcene has relaxing qualities and helps with pain relief.

Product: GDP RSO Capsules with Triple Terpenes
             (Each capsule contains 95mg of THC)

My Condition: I have neuropathic pain in my foot due to diabetes and the condition of charcot foot. I also suffer from lower back pain and have had one back surgery.

My Experience: I ingested 2 capsules before supper on an empty stomach. My foot pain level was about a 5 out of 10. Please note my tolerance is pretty high as I have been using RSO during the healing of my foot.

Within an hour I realized my pain was completely gone although I hadn't felt any other effects from the capsule. Over the next hour the additional effects of the GDP began to kick in. I felt the noticeable eye pressure and experienced waves of relaxation spread over my body. The tightness in my lower back was gone, My muscles were relaxed.

By hour four I was still pain free and was now feeling very sleepy and nodded off several times. I went to bed around hour 5, pain free and slept eight uninterrupted hours. I awoke still pain free but a little drowsy which I attribute to the 2 cap dose because on further usage I learned that 1 cap was sufficient.

Conclusions: The pain relief is rather quick and long lasting.

It relaxes the mind and body, good for sore muscles and alleviates anxiety.

Capsules make for clean and easy dosage.

This medicine I would recommend for nighttime use or when you will be confined to home.

My blood pressure was 110/70 when home health came the next morning.

Again PRC has provided a new innovated product for pain relief and wellness.
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Granddaddy Purple "Triple Terpene " Capsules From PRC
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 02:17:55 PM »
I just watched a cannabis doc on Amazon.  "Cannabis and Cancer" I think...

Myrcene, this is what's in myrh eh? ---- could you extract from myhr maybe to get all the actives in proportion beyond just myrcene?  Like this dude's holy oil in the doc.

Wow, bowing down to the antiquities here, bringing out the best of the old world into fucking shining new day.  What idiots we are in modern world, well hopefully people never again will be banned from cannabis.  And will learn to NEVER put down the golden oldies like fucking Myrrh, how shameful lol abandoning myrrh , frankincense etc... Idiosos!  :5_1_125:
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »
 :smokin

:goodpost

Nice review. Yes these pain products at the PRC rock and roll.. I need to try these out as well.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 05:13:08 AM »
Wanting to emphasize blood pressure relief.  From gdp products in general, I've not tried these caps yet unfortunately.

Zero piss bubbles.  Yes that's right.  Zero piss foam when I properly medicate with any gdp PRC product.  Can I emphasize what a fucking miracle this is?????   !!!!!!!!
I'm not sure this body can achieve perfect blood pressure without it. 

MIRACLE!   WOWZERS, PRAISING THE NAME ALL DAY LONG haha for real this shit is getting real close to where we're meant to live.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 06:32:56 PM »
Piss bubbles? please enlighten me
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal