Author Topic: Review of PRC GDP Cartridges  (Read 232 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Review of PRC GDP Cartridges
« on: January 30, 2020, 01:29:05 AM »
Just a short mention about PRC GDP cartridges, I have gone through several of them and they are strong & fast working even after using them day after day-- I do find I have to be careful as too large a hit can inspire a coughing fit for me. Even so I am usually reminded of the  'cough to get off' saying of yesteryear     
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cough%20to%20get%20off

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Review of PRC GDP Cartridges
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 02:04:20 AM »
This is the best sleep medicine for myself, deep healing medicine for a vapor.  Wowzers.  Seemingly tops anything else similar that I can find.  For that deep deep healing buzz, deep stone.

It's not proper yet that I do any official reviews, sorry, not with freshy receptors just yet...

I use this with reverence near daily when I don't mind passing out, when I need to stop and regroup/heal up.

Is harsh for a big hit yes, but even that smallest tendril of vapor will settle deep down for some solid support.  Tiny hits.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Review of PRC GDP Cartridges
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 06:04:07 PM »
I'mma just throw my $0.02 in here on top of the crowd and say these are indeed nice.  FX and flavor are both on point.  Got one each of the vape kits, and very happy with both of those too.  No fuss, no mess!  Great value for the price, to boot.  Very pleased with these PRC offerings.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal