Author Topic: Dry herb vaporizers?  (Read 305 times)

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
Dry herb vaporizers?
« on: February 06, 2020, 07:13:36 PM »
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has any input on dry herb vaporizers...I'd like to get one in the near future and would love some info and recommendations. What are my best options for under $100 (handheld/portable please, nothing desktop)? I had a Launch Box for a few years and hated it, eventually giving it to a friend. The ones I'm reading up on right now are:

Black Mamba
Pulsar APX
Xmax V2 Pro
Herb-E (although I've read bad things about the manufacturer)
Flowermate V5.0S
Boundless CFC

I'm not looking for anything earth-shattering, just something solid and reliable to make the transition from burning :minime:

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Dry herb vaporizers?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 08:19:55 PM »
I think you are better off using a trusted pure oil vape cartridge rather than vaping herb. You don't get a full high as witnessed by the AVB still having a lot of potency left in it. Now you have a pile of stanky weed that you can try to make a tincture or some nasty cannabutter with.  :asslap:

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 08:47:35 AM »
I think you are better off using a trusted pure oil vape cartridge rather than vaping herb. You don't get a full high as witnessed by the AVB still having a lot of potency left in it. Now you have a pile of stanky weed that you can try to make a tincture or some nasty cannabutter with.  :asslap:

I've actually been planning on going the oil vape route as well! Time to welcome myself to the 21st century  :joybob:

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 12:05:18 PM »
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has any input on dry herb vaporizers...I'd like to get one in the near future and would love some info and recommendations. What are my best options for under $100 (handheld/portable please, nothing desktop)? I had a Launch Box for a few years and hated it, eventually giving it to a friend. The ones I'm reading up on right now are:

Black Mamba
Pulsar APX
Xmax V2 Pro
Herb-E (although I've read bad things about the manufacturer)
Flowermate V5.0S
Boundless CFC

I'm not looking for anything earth-shattering, just something solid and reliable to make the transition from burning :minime:

Flowermate V5.0S - I picked one of these up a while back for about $70 and I've been quite pleased with it. You can probably find a review I posted  here a while back if you look. If you're going to vape dry herb, it works just fine for an affordable portable. And not sure that I would agree that the high is not full via this route. I get smashed off of this device just fine, perhaps more so at times. It's kind of a leaner, cleaner and meaner high for me if that makes sense. Others I've let use it seem to agree. Some stuff is left behind in AVB, sure, but the science also says that you are getting some of the good stuff that normal combustion typically burns off as waste regardless of any leftovers.

The main negative to this device is that I have to clean it a bit more that I would like, but that likely goes for any of them. I use it primarily for stealth purposes at the pool these days. Looks like any old e-device when using it and the MJ smell is greatly reduced. Since I'm around a lot of e-juice vapers, nobody knows what I'm up to which is cool.

That being said I still prefer hitting the old glass bong more than anything though... :bongguy:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 07:40:56 AM by Uruk-High »

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 05:29:01 PM »
I've also been eyeballing dry herbal  vaporizers lately. :goodpost

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 07:17:15 PM »
I've also been eyeballing dry herbal  vaporizers lately. :goodpost

I like concentrates--way less chance you won't get totally wasted & stay that way for hours

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal