Author Topic: PRC Cone Review FROM THE FUTURE  (Read 462 times)

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
PRC Cone Review FROM THE FUTURE
« on: February 10, 2020, 11:05:25 PM »
Greetings, Loungers.  I come before you today FROM THE VERY FUTURE ITSELF, with tidings of PRC cone technology! 

I had initially dismissed the rumors that PRC had somehow breached the space-time barrier, but it does seem to be a fact.  No way something this good could be from the here and now.  The details are a little furry due to the quantum tunneling effects, but I'll try to share what I can make out...

It all started with...a...a monolith....

No!  Wait...it wasn't a monolith...it was... a doob tube!  All capped up and sealed to keep the contents hidden and safe...the future, much like the past, has great packaging, you see...

Diving deeper into the time currents I can see....no....yes!  It's a bigass spliff!  Typical RAW cones, deftly twisted...because that's just how they roll IN THE FUTURE...generously filled, one could break this down for some more economical consumption in an alternate device.

With the power of PRC technology, we can actually see the very material of spliff itself!  It seems...a bit piney as opposed to limey...with just a hint of pepper...finely ground to the perfect homogenous consistency.  (Even in the future, details count!)

Whether in the future or your own local corner of the continuum, it won't take long to feel some relief.  Possibly followed by loss of pants, although it is entirely possible that's only in my temporal coordinates.  The future packs a wallop!  You may find yourself standing in a room with no idea how you got there...potentially a kitchen.  In that event, it is crucial that you observe strict time travel protocol and have a sammich.  Failure to do so could result in...uh...malnutrition, and stuff.  Not to mention time lag.

This be the future, Loungers.  And I'm pleased to share that it is top shelf, crowd pleasing material.  These cones fit the bill for combustible medication as well as one could ask.

:abduct:

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: PRC Cone Review FROM THE FUTURE
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 09:28:45 PM »
Great review. 6 out of 5 bananas on llamas  :lama: :lama: :lama: :lama: :lama: :lama:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 10:52:32 AM »
 :tripping:

TRIPPY POST from the future

:tripping:

:goodpost :goodpost

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 06:16:32 PM »
I can only credit Chubnik as inspiration for my time-traveling exploits.

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 03:34:48 PM »
Great write up 3V1L9371U5,
Your way with words always makes me feel like I'm right there experiencing it with you.
Thanks for the share.

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 11:49:23 PM »
Great to see ya, Swish! 

My humble thanks.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX