Author Topic: orthene's GC review  (Read 738 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
orthene's GC review
« on: July 09, 2020, 11:27:59 PM »
So, the USPS finally decided to bring me some mail yesterday -their speed and commitment is awe inspiring lol. Anyway, I got thru the near impenetrable packaging (thumbs up) and was impressed first of all by the adjustable Liberty cartridge. Then, I remembered I had no battery unit for it. Oops. Fortunate for me I was able to get a loaner from a family member that swore off cannabis, but just happens to keep a charged pen handy. Hmm.

And now, the experience: To preface, I had not ingested any edibles, or vaped, or smoked for 5 days. Short tolerance break. On the first draw, I felt a light euphoria. Waited about two minutes, and hit the vape again. First effect I felt was as if someone poured a warm bottle of Magic Shell over my head and shoulders.

^^^^YEAH, THAT STUFF^^^^

Felt just like that looks. It crackled and slowly washed away. Short tolerance break be praised -I was lit.

The vape tasted reminiscent of citrus, something mango-ish. Very nice. The strain was quite uplifting and energizing. I wanted to get busy on something, and listen to music. So, I cranked up the tunes and started working on my kitchen and breakfast nook. As an aside, apart from cooking, the kitchen is MINE. I insist it stay in immaculate condition, and they say if you want something done right....you hire someone to do it for you?   NO, you do it your damn self.

The music sounded fantastic, and I got my clean food prep lab with energy to spare. I would say the effects lasted around 2.5 hours, give or take a flux capacitor. Wait...wut?  Happy camper here, I would definitely recommend the GC vape, as well as the refillable cartridge.

Thanks BurnMan, very enjoyable experience.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: orthene's GC review
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 06:28:12 AM »
Thanks Orthene for the write up buddy, enjoyable read.  :goodpost

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 01:51:44 PM »
There are three ways to get something done, do it yourself, hire someone to do it for you, or forbid you kids from doing it. :)
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 02:14:04 PM »
A most excellent review, Orth.  Loved the magic shell analogy. Bra-vo!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 05:01:50 PM »
Well done. Awesome review.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal