Author Topic: Green Crack from PRC  (Read 757 times)

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
Green Crack from PRC
« on: July 22, 2020, 11:42:29 AM »
A few months ago I entered the world of THC vaping. My first experience was GDP, and then Trainwreck. Both of these were fantastic, and then Green Crack comes along and immediately goes to the head of the class. This stuff is killer!

First I want to mention that this Amigo cartridge is easily the best of the 5 kinds that I've used this year (2 from PRC and 2 from MigVapor). The adjustable air intake rocks and there was no leakage (all the others leaked pretty badly).

Second, batteries. I've used an Airis Mystica 2 and a Mythology Hydra Gold. I love both, but I like the Hydra a little bit better. It's slightly chunkier than the Airis, so it doesn't fall over so easily (which could have contributed to the lack of leaks) but both are easily concealed in the palm of my hand. The Airis is so tiny--it reminds me of an original iPod shuffle. Aside from form factor both batteries work beautifully. I just wish the charging port was on the side instead of the bottom so they could charge standing up. You can't go wrong with either, but like I said I like the Hydra slightly better.

My tolerance is pretty high--almost daily smoking and/or vaping since December, so I took a few days off before giving the Green Crack a go. Starting on a medium setting I definitely felt the first hit within a couple of minutes, and a couple more got me right where I like to be. The effects are beautiful. GC keeps me more aware and alert than my usual indicas. Headspace is altered beautifully. Playing Borderlands 3 with my son is even more fun, and I had to pause Walk Hard 8-10 times because I was laughing so hysterically. Even mowing the lawn was enjoyable. Honestly I love that I *wanted* to go outside and be active with this strain instead of just wanting to lay down on the couch and stare at the tv. Munchies were the usual, cottonmouth wasn't bad at all, and the only times it made me sleepy was after multiple rips on the highest temp that were larger than usual. I think two moderate-sized hits gets me where I want to be 90% of the time. Duration is nice and long, with the main effects lasting over an hour and a nice long comedown for 2 or so more hours.

My biggest problem with vape cartridges is that I just can't inhale without hacking up a lung, and this is coming from a veteran cigarette and e-cigarette user. I've tried sipping the vapor in slowly, lowering the temp settings, and taking small hits, but if I hold vapor in for more than maybe 3 seconds I cough so loud the whole block can hear me, so keep that in mind as far as stealth is concerned. I get that way with some flower but not cigs, e-cigs, or my dry herb vape. The size and lack of smell get an A+ from me but the coughing sucks ass.

Overall PRC's Green Crack is phenomenal. Then again everything I've received from them has been killer, but GC is my personal favorite. If I could get the coughing under control it would be perfect, but that might be an acceptable trade-off for the convenience of vaping.  :kevsmith:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:44:36 AM by spinalcountdown »

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Green Crack from PRC
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 01:18:18 PM »
Great review! I like to think of the battery unit as hardware, and the vape juice as media/software. And the coughing? It's a glitch!
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 02:21:17 PM »
Nice write up spinalcountdown.  :goodpost

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 12:39:05 PM »
 :weed-sign:
Thanks for the review. I just ordered some Green Crack myself.

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 05:57:54 PM »

Ha! Just got my green crack cart. I must say it kicks in real good. I took 2 pulls about a minute ago and it  real good. Unique flavor. Good aroma.

Thanks for the review. Without it I would have never known.

This is 4 of 4 star review..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:47:17 PM by Galaxy Admin »

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 07:23:46 PM »
that hacking up a lung should be helped by inhaling steam,  onions, menthol, peppermint, rotating your head and blowing your nose
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 09:42:20 PM »
that hacking up a lung should be helped by inhaling steam,  onions, menthol, peppermint, rotating your head and blowing your nose

What I do about the hacking is just not use a vape everyday--every other day I take edibles & don't
smoke, which still allows me to get high but gives my lungs a break

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 09:51:32 PM »

Ha! Just got my green crack cart. I must say it kicks in real good. I took 2 pulls about a minute ago and it  real good. Unique flavor. Good aroma.

Thanks for the review. Without it I would have never known.

This is 4 of 4 star review..

I was high before I exhaled my first hit of this same cartridge run. I took a second hit but didn't need it. I had a head high that was massive with zero anxiety.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 10:22:41 PM »
I took one SMALL hit, and no joke, I was very high for 6 fucking hours. That was not what I had planned!! LOL

Now I'm scared to try it again - I don't like a high that intense or that long. I have two kids, and I NEVER smoke around them, and especially not when I'm the only caregiver home. Hubby and I have an agreement - one of us must be the DD if the other is going to have a little fun. He goes on call, so it's not often that I can partake because I might have to be up in the night with the kids.

I think GC might not be for me. That's not to say anything bad about it though - I'm a super lightweight and don't smoke often as it is. So clearly the issue is me. LOL

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 05:48:32 AM »
Remember your cheap cheap hemp you bought online.  Whenever a buzz is too much, hemp should help round that out back to human.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 05:59:25 AM »
Yes I second jbmac on healing y'all's lungs.  This medicine is telling us something.  Definitely use essential oils in a water pipe for direct healing to your lung tissue.

Good posture is ESSENTIAL.  I am big time slouch.  Stand up next time you cough, move your arms back off your rib cage,   and suddenly those cough areas can breathe better.  Breathe out through the pain, push gentle, so more fresh air then can enter.

Make little sounds to exhale more, uh-uh-uh-uh as you run out of breath etc... Squeeze that stale air out..

Mmj has improved my lungs 100% after it seemed I would never stop coughing.  Bonafide miraculous
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 07:03:31 PM »
Yes I second jbmac on healing y'all's lungs.  This medicine is telling us something.  Definitely use essential oils in a water pipe for direct healing to your lung tissue.

Good posture is ESSENTIAL.  I am big time slouch.  Stand up next time you cough, move your arms back off your rib cage,   and suddenly those cough areas can breathe better.  Breathe out through the pain, push gentle, so more fresh air then can enter.

Make little sounds to exhale more, uh-uh-uh-uh as you run out of breath etc... Squeeze that stale air out..

Mmj has improved my lungs 100% after it seemed I would never stop coughing.  Bonafide miraculous

Eucalyptus oil

Lavender oil

Sweet orange oil

Bergamot oil

Frankincense and myrrh

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 07:26:33 PM »
 :goodpost
I have built up hella thc tolerance in the past 8 months.
(Since I passed my last piss test and landing my current job).
The green crack does have a hella kick. I took a single toke and just drove to jungle Jim's market in Cinci. Maybe 50 miles round trip. Gone maybe 3 hrs. The GC stayed with me the whole time.
I bought 3 kinds of gourmet black grapes. 2 boxes of rocket miniature apples, and boat load goodies. And sushi.
Fun trip. Put the groceries away and took a toke of pineapple Express.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2020, 11:36:15 PM »
:goodpost
I have built up hella thc tolerance in the past 8 months.
(Since I passed my last piss test and landing my current job).
The green crack does have a hella kick. I took a single toke and just drove to jungle Jim's market in Cinci. Maybe 50 miles round trip. Gone maybe 3 hrs. The GC stayed with me the whole time.
I bought 3 kinds of gourmet black grapes. 2 boxes of rocket miniature apples, and boat load goodies. And sushi.
Fun trip. Put the groceries away and took a toke of pineapple Express.

Now that's living!   :weedpass:

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »
Now thats Livin'! L-I V-I-N!

Hehe Good old Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal