Author Topic: Pineapple Express from PRC  (Read 327 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Pineapple Express from PRC
« on: July 24, 2020, 11:55:02 AM »
Product: Pineapple Express

Source: PRC

Form:  Flower

Description: Perfectly cured medium sized nuggets that easily break apart releasing hints of apple and mango.

Method: 4 inch glass pipe

Tolly: Daily user primarily rso oils

Genetics: Parent Strains are Trainwreck and Hawaiian... a hybrid strain

My Experience: I prepared my flower by grinding a nug and placing it in my trusted pipe. I immediately encountered the scent and taste of pineapple upon my first toke. It was a smooth long draw and my body was bracing itself for the coughing spell that I usually have following my first toke but instead I was greeted by a nice head change and a slight euphoria. I went for another draw and another draw until the bowl was almost depleted.

Normally being an indica smoker I would expect the munchies and couch-lock to set in but the Express stops for no one. Instead i felt a desire to get up and do something. My head was clear enough to get things done but I felt no jitterness or increased pulse. The next hour I cleaned out and reorganized a junk closet. i never felt my normal leg and back pain so there was pain relief as well.

I also would from time to time get the giggles, laughing so hard my eyes would water. A moment later I was back to work with no idea what was so funny. After about 2 hours the effects were beginning to wain and the munchies made an appearance...they always do eventually.

This PE is a very smooth and pleasant smoke that gives you a lift in spirit and mind while providing you the pain relief to be able get things done. It is a great daytime smoke that would be a good wake and bake product. So get on the Express! All you need can be found at PRC.

I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Pineapple Express from PRC
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 12:04:17 PM »
Thank you Simon for the share. Much appreciated!  :goodpost

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Re: Pineapple Express from PRC
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 12:43:01 PM »
I 2nd the motion that the pineapple express is great pot. I rolled up half the oz into lean Raw cones.
Pot is great, aroma is really good and has unique flavors.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal