Author Topic: New Granddaddy Purple RSO Oil Review  (Read 491 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
New Granddaddy Purple RSO Oil Review
« on: October 01, 2020, 02:46:08 PM »
PRC has a new and improved Granddaddy Purple RSO Oil that I have been using daily for a little more than a month. Following are my expirences and observations with the oil.

Product : Granddaddy Purple RSO Oil

Vendor: PRC

About me: I have neuropathic pain and charcot foot from diabetes as well as lower back pain and sciatica in my hips and legs. I am a daily user and have a relatively high tolly.

Shipping: First class priority...vacuum sealed and inconspicuous as we have come to expect from PRC.

Appearance: Oil was in a 10 gram syringe that initially appears dark due to its thickness but when you hold it in the light it has a light amber color. It's a beauty to behold.

Dosage: I placed about 150 ml on a small piece of white loaf bread ,folded it over, and ingested it with a swallow of Mt. Dew Zero .

Onset and Duration: I usually dose around 5pm on a empty stomach and the effects can be felt within an hour or so and lasted until bedtime around 11 pm. The effects begin with a noted head change as waves of relaxation overtake my entire body. Anxiety fades away as you are overcome with feelings of peace and contentment. This indica RSO is potent and couch lock can set it if one doses too heavily. By hour 2 I am experiencing no pain what so ever in my back or foot.
It's around 7 now and it's time to eat supper and the munchies are in full force. Food seems to taste better and if you have appetite issues, this will cure you. For the next 4 hours I was  pain free, anxiety free, and pretty couch locked as I watched episodes of Star Trek Next Generation in total contentment.
When I got up the next morning I felt refreshed with no foggy effects.

Conclusion: This oil is simply the best I have ever had. It provides anxiety relief, pain relief, insomnia relief and an overall sense of contentment. I recommend it for late afternoon or evening. Watch out for those munchies so make sure you have some snacks nearby. .lol

Thanks to PRC for providing us such quality medicines!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 03:57:14 PM by Simonsays »
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: New Granddaddy Purple RSO Oil Review
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 03:23:49 PM »
Fabulous write up SS,  :goodpost

I share similar experiences as yourself. I do a double dose in the morning. As I grow older and everyday pain sets in I'm a pretty grumpy fucker to say the least.  So part one is about 1gram on a piece of home-made banana nut bread. I mix another 1gram  into my protein shake. Which I drink throughout the day.  It's roughly 24oz.  I get a nice kick to get my  day started in the morning. And basically micro dose myself everytime I drink. By hour 3 I have cotton mouth like a bitch.  But it's manageable.  I can pretty much get a full work day over with out having to smoke.

Nice seeing ya around Simon. Thanks again for your review!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 06:00:27 PM »
Wow, both of you guys have a big tolerance, makes me look like a nooby--I have some RSO
concentrate & when I take it I'm using a squirt the size of a fat grain of rice & that fucks me up
for hours!

Of course I'm not taking mine for actual pain, just to get blitzed

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 12:46:11 PM »
 :goodpost :weedspin

Nice Review! Hoping I can try this sometime.

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 04:00:01 PM »
Wow, both of you guys have a big tolerance, makes me look like a nooby--I have some RSO
concentrate & when I take it I'm using a squirt the size of a fat grain of rice & that fucks me up
for hours!

Of course I'm not taking mine for actual pain, just to get blitzed

Lol Jones I changed it to 1.5ml. Yeah I'm not that much of a hard head
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 04:59:17 PM by Simonsays »
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 04:29:33 PM »
Fabulous write up SS,  :goodpost

I share similar experiences as yourself. I do a double dose in the morning. As I grow older and everyday pain sets in I'm a pretty grumpy fucker to say the least.  So part one is about 1gram on a piece of home-made banana nut bread. I mix another 1gram  into my protein shake. Which I drink throughout the day.  It's roughly 24oz.  I get a nice kick to get my  day started in the morning. And basically micro dose myself everytime I drink. By hour 3 I have cotton mouth like a bitch.  But it's manageable.  I can pretty much get a full work day over with out having to smoke.

Nice seeing ya around Simon. Thanks again for your review!

Do you mean grains of rice not grams perhaps? I hope you dont mean grams. 1 gram would get a zoo stoned.  :goodpost

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 04:47:32 PM »
Mmmm perhaps

What would you say 1ml is?  In a five ml syringe. I only get 2-3days usage based on what I use everyday.  1ml on the bread and another 1ml in my shake. 

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2020, 08:16:38 AM »
Mmmm perhaps

What would you say 1ml is?  In a five ml syringe. I only get 2-3days usage based on what I use everyday.  1ml on the bread and another 1ml in my shake.
Maybe it is 1ml. I take about .5 ml myself some days which is about 500-600 mgs of THC.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal