Author Topic: J1. The strain you need , review  (Read 753 times)

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
J1. The strain you need , review
« on: December 18, 2020, 06:23:58 PM »
STRAIN DETAILS
J1, or Jack One, is a high-end hybrid strain that is gaining widespread popularity. J1 is a cross between two famous sativas, Skunk #1 and Jack Herer, and is best known for its strong, uplifting, clear-headed buzz that allows for mobility. The flowers are emerald green and frosty with a sweet aroma resembling the unmistakable Jack Herer pungency. This strain’s seemingly only flaw is the top-shelf price that tends to come with its exceptional quality.

Ok so with that out of the way we can get down to the nasty details and where I found my pants the next morning. 

The postal service has begun a fun game of Marco polo with all packages. So anything you thought was going to come in 3 days.  Add a week. Lol.

So one result is any day could be a package day. It can be thrilling and heartbreaking. And once even sexy. His name was Lola. He had large strong hands and a very tiny body. Wait no...that was the fried chicken I ate after I smoked a bowl of J1...
It was a twosday , seemed normal at first. No packages showing on my USPS website app. So I dove into a few of my elixers from PRC. 

Needless to say I did a bit too much and flew around for several hours not realizing I was completely naked.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was the postman. I answered and he stood there staring at me. Not saying anything,  oh yeah.  I am naked. I took the package and slowly closed the door all the time we kept eye contact as if he did not he might accidently see my magnum dong.

I turned and walked toward the rear of the house , apologizing to several people along the way for my nakedness. And general swarthy sexiness ... once In my man room I opened the well packed cone tube and popped it open.

The smell was instantly up my nose playing with my receptors. This has got the be the most tasty smelling and tasting strain I have ever smoked. One of the smoother smokes also. I have bad lungs. So it takes smooth for me to enjoy and not die.

I bet God is a really hot sexy lady , makes sense. And I am making snacks. Grilled cheese and tater tots.

2 hours later I remembered that I had opened a cone container and then left it back in my room.  See before the part about elixers and my propensity to use too much of everything.

I lit up the cone and took a deep overly confident draw that would have gotten 12 normal humans high. After holding it in for somewhere between 30 seconds and 2 hours. Probly closer to 60 seconds.

So if God was a hot chick would it still be a sin to masturbate if you were like looking at a god centerfold or something? Asking for a friend.

After 23 mins I just sort of stood up and started moving. I cleaned a lot. Because it is what I do when I am nervous energy. I like it. After about 30 mins or so I started becoming more relaxed. But the high energy was still there. Just no nervous edge. So better.

I was able to sort my tools in the tool room for about an hour and 45 mins before I realized I had not taken another hit yet. So 2 hours of awesome clean limitless potential power.

So back to the room I went. J1 take 2. No I only took one again.  This strain is no joke.

It feels more on par with the chems as far as overall strength in come up and clean energy.

JWH18 to be exact...with a much longer high of course.

Take 2 version was much smoother but still stimulating and positive vibrating and an interest in anything and everything,  all music. Outside. Even when cold. The sky looks so blue,  movies , TV, video games , chores. All things positive. Are just knocked up 100 levels with this strain. It is truly the only strain I have ever smoked that was 100percent positive from start (20 minute slow build) to the afterglow up to 4 hours later. Mabey longer but I could wait no more and lit another bowl. Ppl

Tolerance after 4 sessions seems small. Insignificant,  every bowl delivers the same head punch and warm feeling of inward power , clean and pure. Add some coffee and shit gets fast.  Lol.

Do you think God would swallow or spit? Both are sexy.

I am going to give this strain a perfect plus score of 6 out of 5. Because this is a game changer. Something new. Better.

PRC has what you need in you.  :weed-sign: :weedspin :weed:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 06:38:52 PM by tibeirious »

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: J1. The strain you need , review
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 09:56:46 PM »
Sounds absolutely delicious and exhilarating -the exact opposite of the strain my bro gave me almost a qtr. of a week or so ago. He didn't want it because it tasted "earthy". Serious couchlock, so it must have been indica dominant. But the taste actually was earthy; it tasted like a mixture of dirt and diesel. The fact that he referred to it that way, I think, got to my subconscious. I tried not to think about the taste and tried not to exhale out my nose. It was definitely a good nighttime strain though; I slept great after burning it. Too bad I never asked him what it was.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 02:29:42 PM »
Damn! Can I humbly request J1 for my contest prize?!  ;D   8)

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 05:20:47 PM »

No, but you can certainly buy some.

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 09:22:28 PM »

No, but you can certainly buy some.

that's fair <3
probably after the new year!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal