Author Topic: Prc CBD Salve with Lidocaine. ... 5 thumbs up  (Read 823 times)

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Prc CBD Salve with Lidocaine. ... 5 thumbs up
« on: January 17, 2021, 07:00:13 PM »
Cannot rave about this salve enough.
Great quality product
5 star pain relief
Super happy user.
My gout has been killing my feet, so on top of allopuranol I have been treating with voltaren creme three times a day along with kratom twice a day. I also take naproxen twice a day and gabapentin twice a day. I am currently taking 20mg prednisone twice a day because gout is flaming the soles of my feet
I hate to walk.
Adding the LIDOCAINE CBD salve knocks the pain down quick. Very impressed. Lasts for a few wonderful hours.
No I am really spoiling myself. Just took 6 props of PRC GDP THC CDD super tincture.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 07:17:05 PM by 1954 »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
Re: Prc CBD Salve with Lidocaine. ... 5 thumbs up
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 07:49:59 PM »
Excellent write up.
I used the salve to heal skin cancer on my face.
Would not heal all the way for several years. I just got used to it. 2 and a half weeks of applying and it was healed and has never returned.

I am a believer

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 10:24:37 PM »
Great quality product
5 star pain relief
Super happy user.
My gout has been killing my feet, so on top of allopuranol I have been treating with voltaren creme three times a day along with kratom twice a day. I also take naproxen twice a day and gabapentin twice a day. I am currently taking 20mg prednisone twice a day because gout is flaming the soles of my feet
I hate to walk.
Adding the LIDOCAINE CBD salve knocks the pain down quick. Very impressed. Lasts for a few wonderful hours.
No I am really spoiling myself. Just took 6 props of PRC GDP THC CDD super tincture.
I had to take prednisone for a week; had some unpleasant side effects. Messed with my stomach and made me feel spaced out, but not in a good kind of way. Have you noticed any neg. effects from the steroid?
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 05:26:33 AM »
Great quality product
5 star pain relief
Super happy user.
I hate to walk.
No I am really spoiling myself. Just took 6 props of PRC GDP THC CBD super tincture.

I am so glad you are getting the deep pain relief that the formula is designed for.

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 05:29:53 AM »
Excellent write up.
I used the salve to heal skin cancer on my face.
Would not heal all the way for several years. I just got used to it. 2 and a half weeks of applying and it was healed and has never returned.

I am a believer

This is a completely different pain relief salve. What you used was the CBD salve from Fully Activated. Both are excellent in what they are designed for.
I have had a few slow healing cat scratches that I used the CBD salve on. They started to heal immediately and disappeared in a couple of weeks as opposed to a couple of momths without it.

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 07:28:49 PM »
Great quality product
5 star pain relief
Super happy user.
I hate to walk.
I had to take prednisone for a week; had some unpleasant side effects. Messed with my stomach and made me feel spaced out, but not in a good kind of way. Have you noticed any neg. effects from the steroid?
I have been using prednisone quite a bit in the last year because gout have has been flaming.
Predizone in high doses, 40mg a day beats the gout inflammation down pretty fast, less than a week it puts you on top of the world but the crash can be yucky. Spaced out nausea yep.
I get a few weeks and then back on prednisone in tapering dosage again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal