Author Topic: BlackBerry Kush RSO with Delta 8 Review  (Read 551 times)

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
BlackBerry Kush RSO with Delta 8 Review
« on: May 24, 2021, 02:18:58 AM »
 :jay:

Blackberry Kush RSO with Delta 8

Tech Specs: 900mgs THC, 250 mgs Delta 8 THC per ml

The Look:  The RSO comes in a nice syringe, and has a light tan look.  Odor is pleasant but not overpowering.  RSO is not as thick as others I have encountered, so use caution.  Forbidden honey.  Much love.

Method of Ingestion:  1/8 of a white chocolate peanut butter cup (nestled in the peanut butter layer) swallowed whole. 

Experience Log:

1st day out I was trying to put off using it, as I had just delved into years old RSO and probably needed a break... but damn the torpedos, full speed ahead.  Took entirely too much, because of the runny nature of the beast I did 2 grains of rice worth, or one fat Rice A Roni noodle.  In any event I had this first dose in a dollop of greek yougurt, swallowing it whole and chasing it with the rest of the cup.

I only had to wait 45 minutes to start feeling the effects.  A nice warm glow of pre-show goodness.  My arm pain and back pain faded away, and I got a goofy grin.  By the hour mark I was feeling great, and had I dosed properly this would have been a nice plateau.

It kept going.  Spacey.  My brain felt like a flower opening up in the most amazing way, and the profound thought waves were flowing in.  I watched Youtube for hours flowing from idea to idea, really wanting to draw or build something but I was simply too far gone.  Minor munchies.  I slept like a baby, fully expecting to be sober the next morning.
Didn't happen.  I woke to being in this weird happy afterglow high that lasted 3 more hours.  Pain relief lasted even longer, with some minor soreness creeping back in around sunset.

2nd try: the peanutbutter solution 2 days later.  Wanting a method of ingestion less likely to leave me tasting RSO, I came up with the peanut butter cup method.  1 drop of RSO buried in that dry peanutbutter cup, swallowed whole like a horse pill.  Not gonna lie, I choked a bit the first go because I overestimated the size of the cup I'd need.. but it went down.  1 rice grain worth. 

Same amount of time for takeoff.  A nice effective pain relief that slowly grew into a serene high.  Lot of nice introspection and clarity of thought.  Good sleep aside from burping up acid from not eating enough, no lingering next day effects outside pain relief.

3 send n00ds:
2 days later I decided to add something to the equation.  Ramen.  Same peanutbutter system, but toss a whole bowl of hot ramen down with it to aid in digestion and absorbtion.  Seemed to have the same effects, but less stomach upset.  High seemed a bit more focused as I was no longer facing down hunger pangs.  Got into old retro movies and music.  Hit up the VR helmet and painted.  Stayed up an hour longer than usual, but the high was too much fun to ignore.

4: oily n00ds:
"The next day the dawn was brilliant firey red..."  I boke protocol.  I always space out doses for review, but dammit I had to be sure.  I broke protocol by doing it the next day.  I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can SKIP the peanutbutter cup..."  So instead I made my piping hot bowl of ramen and collected some prime soupy n00ds on a spoon.  I added my rice grain on top of that. 

Mistake.  I could see the oil slither like the creature in that segment of Creepshow 2... as if the oily ramen HUNGERED for that forbidden additive.  The resulting spoonful was entirely too smokey and thick with universe warping flavors.  It coated the mouth, leaving me thrusting down soup and n00ds to make sure it reached it's intended belly area.  Ever see a cat open it's mouth after it sniffs something?  It's actually got scent glands in it's mouth, and it is pretty much opening up a secondary computational matrix to examine interesting smells.  Imagine the human equivalent, but with a tongue full of RSO and chilli oil.

Result?  It only took 30 minutes to feel effects, and there was a definite rise in how sharp an incline the roller coaster went to.  Not horrible, but I knew it was probably an exchange of speed for length of effect that wasn't worth it.  Can't say I trust these results compared with the other data, but I got very tired after 3 hours instead of the high energy experience the night before. 

Overall Rating:  Overall I have to give this top marks.  I honestly had no idea just how bad the pain fog had gotten till I started using RSO, and this one is by far the best I've tried.  (relax, I've tried 2)  It really has helped me so much over the last few weeks, and I'm definitely going to be getting more.

Effects: (Caution, individual results may vary)
Properly dosed it was a nice smooth transition from seated to flying in space.  Creativity and introspection enhancement.  Music appreciation increase.  Video game enhanced, although at the far end I found myself getting confused by simple things like crafting recipes.  Pain relief was amazing.  Mood elevation after effects. 

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: BlackBerry Kush RSO with Delta 8 Review
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 06:01:59 AM »
Great, detailed review! It still amazes me that you only need a dose equivalent to the weight of one ant to get all the effects.
At $20 gram for about 10-20 doses, how could you go wrong?

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 07:02:30 AM »
I keep kicking myself in the head for not placing an order yet

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 10:22:06 AM »
' :smokepack :goodpost

"My brain felt like a flower opening up in the most amazing way, and the profound thought waves were flowing in. "

When I read this I knew this was the bomb for sure. I

:weedspin :weedspin

Very Good review!

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 01:04:49 PM »
Very nice and well put together Akitsu
Thank you for your share!
 :weedspin :goodpost :weedspin

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 02:15:58 PM »
Very nice review. Sounds like something to get excited over.     :weedspin
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 05:36:16 PM »
I like to take concentrate edibles in a gelatin capsule, I usually mix several dif concentrates together,
dif types usually seem to complement each other. I have learned to aim for the single grain of rice portion
otherwise couch lock sets in & I don't wanna be laid out on the couch

Nice review, really reminds me why I suck at reviewing

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 11:52:13 PM »
Quality content, sir!  Always good to see a proper Aki review.  :popcorn:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal