Author Topic: Platinum Blueberry Kush with Delta8 THC review  (Read 567 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Platinum Blueberry Kush with Delta8 THC review
« on: June 21, 2021, 11:46:16 PM »
I've not tried straight out eating RSO, or mixing in food like some do. I'm used to the taste, and the fact that it seems to linger a long time; I put a long-grain rice sized dab of the oil under my tongue. I've read it's the fastest way to get the medicine in the bloodstream, but the real wait time for me seems to be 35 mins.

I skipped taking my usual pain meds so as to get an idea of how well the oil works on its own. My only goals for the day were 1. Check out this RSO, and 2. mow the lawn. So I puts the oil under the tongue and take my sweet time opening the shed, checking oil, blah blah. About 35 minutes later, the effects started to kick in. I felt relaxed, and wasn't sure whether I wanted to mow, or go inside and watch cartoons. But my hands were already dirty so...........and then I noticed that my nagging leg and back stopped barking at me. Also noticed it was helping with the pain in my finger joints.

So, I put my noise cancelling headphones on -couldn't hear the mower, only music. Put on some Ulver just listened while I worked.
Bliss

Completing this, I laid down for an hour. I do this every day but I don't usually fall asleep. Today I slept. Woke up with the help of a cup of coffee. About 5:40 I could feel that pulsing pain fading back in, so I redosed at that point. So, a solid five hours pain relief.

Definitely wasn't my worst of pain days, but there was notable pain relief, with a happy headspace to go along with it. Going to start my day off with this tomorrow.

Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Platinum Blueberry Kush with Delta8 THC review
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 11:54:00 PM »
Anytime you can give your liver and kidneys a break from pain medicines is a good day.

Especially since you were able to safely run a lawnmower and then get some much-needed rest.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 11:55:34 PM by BurnMan »

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 09:37:12 AM »
 :ineeddrugs :goodpost

Nice Review. Yeah back in the day in 2001 and 2002 I worked for Merck-Medco, which is now Merc, and Medco health. Well back then we had 100% free scripts.

But I learned that the pill thing wasn't for me. Very cool Orthene the RSO hit the spot.

CANNABOIDS FOR THE WIN! 

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 11:28:56 AM »
Thanks for the review. Enjoyed reading it.
 :weed-sign:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal