Author Topic: PRC Maximum Pain Relief Grand Daddy Purple  (Read 500 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
PRC Maximum Pain Relief Grand Daddy Purple
« on: November 20, 2021, 07:28:24 PM »
Mailing had multiple components, so discrete mailing was appreciated. The outer wrapping was colored and not transparent.

The cardboard outer box is the next level of protection.

The exterior packaging alerts the consumer: if the seal is broken, the contents may have been tampered with.
Beyond the seal on the outer box, there is more tamper proof seal within. Bottle is enclosed in bubble wrap. The bottle has a perforated cellophane wrap; contents are not accessible without removal  of the tearaway wrap. Both the outer box, and the bottle have identical information on the label.

Important information on the label:

Strain
Potency
Company name and URL
Net weight
Safety warning/directive.

Product is taken sublingually, a portion of a dropper of liquid is held under the tongue as long as practical.

It took approximately 37 minutes for maximum relief to set in. I did drink four cups of coffee prior to taking the drops; first notice I took of the tincture working was that my hands became still. Coffee jitters usually stay with me throughout the day, so this is worth noting.

What I usually contend with daily is back and leg pain that feels like being stabbed continuously all day long. The feeling has a range that varies from a cold pinprick to a burning stab. The tincture is powerful enough to push that to the back of my mind. It is a relief to have something that does the job without a lot of the side effects of narcotics. Don't take the box warnings for granted; this is potent medication
and would not pair well with operating heavy machinery or even nodding off while sitting at rest.

Pain relief using GDP High potency lasted over six and a half hours.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 08:08:44 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: PRC Maximum Pain Relief Grand Daddy Purple
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 12:13:09 AM »
Nice review orthene

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 11:03:36 PM »
Nice review.
What is the cause of your leg pain?
I too have leg pain which is attributed to neuropathy. My pain sounds similar to yours with out the stabbing.  Mine is a type of Burning etc.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 11:05:10 PM by 1954 »

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 12:11:23 PM »
I blew out my L4-L5 discs and had a micro surgery that didn't take. Surgeon told me the leg pain is neuropathy related to nerve damage in my leg. I get the burning sensation too, but (thankfully?) most of the pain is of the stabby variety. I got the burning sensation on the knuckles of one of my feet this week and I tried the PRC pain balm on it and it worked a charm.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 11:00:13 PM »
I have a couple of bad discs. No surgery. Get shots in my back, works good for me.
I have always thought my burning feet neuropathy was caused by past shingles. Never thought about my back causing neurological pain. Could explain a few other things. That mixed with gout, my feet hurt. Gabapentin helps. Lidocaine works with the burning. Mmj certainly helps.

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 12:03:15 AM »
Nice review Orthene :goodpost

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2021, 08:17:47 PM »
This morning my wife went to her aunt's to make tamales (holiday thing), so I took some tincture under the tongue about 9:30. Didn't take my regular pain meds because......nevermind. After it kicked in, I cleaned and mopped two bathrooms, and the kitchen -freaking microcleaned 'cuz I'm averse to dirt and disorder. Tincture on it's own knocked my pain to minor discomfort. I got about six hours outta that dose.

I found a stack of old CD's in a trunk, Buddy Guy, Rolling Stones, Albert Collins, Metallica, etc. Started ripping them to my hard drive and streaming through the stereo. Tincture got that music sounding extra good.

Wife finally got home with a special tamale for me. I unwrapped the cornhusk to find Auntie sent a baggie with a fat nug in it. Yeah, had a pretty good day. Hope yours went as well.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal