Author Topic: CDB Balm from Galaxy Wellness  (Read 565 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
CDB Balm from Galaxy Wellness
« on: November 27, 2021, 02:11:59 PM »
Product: CBD Balm

Vendor: Galaxy Wellness www.galaxywellness.org

I've used this balm a couple times this week. Thought I would try it on the neuropathy pain I get in my foot; when it flares up it feels like someone holding a lit pack of matches on the joints. Opened the container and had to take a moment to breathe in the scent of the lavender oil in the balm. I have lavender planted around my foundation -on of my fave smells. Yes, I'm weird and sniff everything coming thru my door. Anyway, back to the burning neuropathy. Rubbed a small amount on the joints, a little goes a long way. Took about 5 minutes and the burning backed off to nil.

Got to use the balm again this morning. I slept with my headphones on last night and woke up with the familiar you-slept-wrong-dude neck ache. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy. Rubbed a bit of CBD Balm into the sore side and got some relief in under 10 mins.

Solid product. I haven't noted exactly how long the relief lasts, but have not yet had to resort to a second application in the same day. I'm curious as to whether the DMSO listed in the ingredients is used for its organic solvent properties or it's pain relief properties. Maybe a best of both worlds scenario.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:13:32 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal