Author Topic: Flower review: Animal Face#10  (Read 646 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Flower review: Animal Face#10
« on: January 11, 2022, 08:02:01 PM »
The Strain: Animal Face #10 is a rare sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Face Off OG and Animal Mints

Vendor: Pain Relief Center (PRC)

Method of ingestion: Smoked in a small glass bowl

Amount used for review: 4 hits total

Effects/experience: Sat down with the wife for our nightly Scrabble game, and we did a couple of puff-puff-gives. After about two minutes, I got the feeling of a mind and body "freedom". Well, by freedom I mean I felt like I was in a large open-air space with freedom to move unencumbered by anything around me. My mind was on much more than what words I could make with my letters on the game board. That's my personal interpretation of the feeling, as best I can describe it.

I was playing a game, but I had the sudden urge to go do ten other things. I had the urge to vacuum stray feathers near my parakeets' cage; I should check my furnace filter, and my unused formal living room could use some dusting. As far as pain goes, I wasn't registering pain at that point. Not necessarily pain-free, but my mind was so busy there was no room on my schedule to think about something hurting.

Animal Face had me quite talkative and in good humor for over two hours; I think I retold my wife all my best dirty jokes. I did get quite a case of the munchies when the buzz started to subside.

Love, hate, indifferent? Usually when I order cannabis flower, I mostly get indicas, or indica leaning hybrids. But I also usually medicate in the evening with a mind toward pain management followed by restfull sleep. That said, this is a very energetic strain, and I would definitely recommend it for mood elevation, especially toward the daylight hours if that's when one would like to be productive.

Note: A review for Snow Cap strain will be forthcoming.  :horns up
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Flower review: Animal Face#10
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 04:49:26 AM »
 :goodpost

This strain was made for getting stuff done and feeling good doing it imo too.  :jay:

For the potency, its a wonder it doesn't melt your face off like one of it's parent strains.

PRC had Face Off OG in 2020.   :weedpass:

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 09:07:21 AM »
SOUNDS like a great strain. Feelibg good and getting things done!

I like Indica the best , but a great sativa is nice sometimes too.

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 10:42:06 PM »
great review, orthene! i might have to try some, i need something to get my butt in gear and make me productive. LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal