Author Topic: Suggestions for Dry herb Vape  (Read 313 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Suggestions for Dry herb Vape
« on: January 12, 2022, 05:17:28 PM »
 :weed-sign: Open to any experiences. advice or suggestions. I need to save my lungs LOL.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Suggestions for Dry herb Vape
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 08:54:55 PM »
If this is about lung preservation then dry herb vapes are not really the answer. You end up inhaling deeper and  get a lot

of vapor deeper into your lung tissue. Also ABV (already been vaped) bud still has a lot of potency, proving that you

don't get a full release of the entourage effects and nuances like flavors and smells you are looking for in different strains.

Now you have a pile of half-smoked bud and feel like you need to do something with it.

making edibles and tincture will "work" but you already spent 90% of the THC and left all the other sub-cannabinoids behind that

didn't hit a high enough temperature to vaporize.

I use to smoke a lot of bowls but that is the high temperature smoke that you can do. Ice bongs tend to make a person inhale too deeply

and does nothing to help.

I only smoke cones and I take in about half a hit and when I pull in the smoke, I pull in at least 50% air.

Basically taking large "sips" of smoke instead of burning like a fiend back in the old days.

As simple as this sounds, IMO, your best bet is to find a cooling solution that is easy for you to use.

A steamroller that is for cones packed with  ice, an ice filled glass pipe, etc.  :weedspin

As far as the best dry herb vape I would go with a name brand, no knockoffs and the one I would get myself is a KHAN.https://vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/khan-vaporizer-review/ :lama:

No more big clunky rectangles that don't fit in your pocket these days.   :knockedout:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:29:26 PM by BurnMan »

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 08:41:32 AM »
This is the one I got he's usually  out of stock. Restocks every Sunday at 9 pm. Kinda pricey thuogh.
https://firewoodaromatech.com/

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 08:00:02 PM »
All excellent advice to consider. I  was being lazy but ice bongs do help a lot, also I haven't looked up all the science but my empirical evidence tells me some of the carbon type filters I have tried recently on my little bong are easing the distress. Smoke causes sneezing and general mucous flow  with me and it was getting too much. Seems to be better now

I don\t take those huge rips like I used to LOL.  Just trying to conserve respiratory power.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal