Author Topic: PRC GDP - GETTING TINK'D WITH EG  (Read 718 times)

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
PRC GDP - GETTING TINK'D WITH EG
« on: March 03, 2022, 12:26:27 AM »
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:

• Vegetational life forms
  • Sessile grogs
  • Other undefined multicellular life forms
  • Amoeboids, virals, and other filthy unicellulars, please fuck right off.

WELCOME ONE AND ALL! To yet another scintillating yet overly verbose product review and GIF bonanza, as only your old pal EG can deliver.  :bakedmonkey:

To quote one of the greatest souls of our time: "Come inside my mind"....

Today's test subject is none other than PRC's latest and ASS-uredly :butwiggle: GREATEST offering: MAXIMUM STRENGTH SUBLINGUAL GDP TINCTURE!

Made from the same Quality Grand Daddy Purp stock that we've all come to know and love in other PRC products, and packing a whopping 2400mg of THC with an extra 1200mg of CBD just in case because...well, I mean...let's face it, you really do probably need it.

First of all, a word of caution - this product is no joke!  It can be a little intimidating at first for even the most well seasoned psychonauts such as yourselves, my esteemed brothers and sistren of the Lounge.  This is 100% bona fide medication, in a very potent payload delivery format.  This product WILL kick your ass with nary a fractional fuck given, if not shown the proper repect.

Administration is quick, easy, and direct.  You can either drop into your beverage of choice and toss it down the hatch for a nice digestive, or simply deposit "x" drops straight under the tongue from the included dropper for maximum onset speed and effect. 

As noted, this is an incredibly strong product, so for the love of dog -BE CAREFUL- when dosing.  Once you figure out your target range, see how much that equates to in the dropper and only pull out enough for that at a time, for safety's sake.  It can be both tempting, and easy, to overdo it in a moment of weakness or distraction.

NEVER DO THIS. 

PRC peeps will recognize the same great GDP flavor they're accustomed to in either the RSO or vape oil formats, which is to say a nice, earthy, "pottish" flavor.  There is a little peppery throat feel, but no alcohol burn.  Much like my sex life, it's there and gone in just a few minutes.

I know what you're thinking, dear reader: "But EG, what does it do?!"

Well, it does very much what one would expect.  Ingestion takes a longer onset, and gives a more mellow [but potentially also longer] ride.  Sublinguallllllly is probably 'where it's at' for most folks.  This route delivers the goods where needed much more quickly, with relief onset around ~30-45 minutes.  Strength and duration are entirely dose- and tolerance-dependent.  Some general guidelines from our work with the PRC test chimps seem to indicate the following approximations for a typically large mammal:

4 DROPS - INITIAL TRIAL OR MAINTENANCE DOSE
6 DROPS - WEEKNIGHT DOSE / MODERATE PAIN RELIEF
8 DROPS - WEEKEND DOSE / MAJOR PAIN RELIEF
10 DROPS - THE COUCH AND I HAVE ACHIEVED UNITY.  AWAY WITH YOU, FILTHY PEASANT!

All jokes and well-intentioned hucksterisms aside...I absolutely do love this fucking product.  This format very simply fucking works in my life, much more so than either smoking or vaping, and has become an integral part of my daily wellness regimen.  A low dose kratom du jour in the morning to break through pain and put some pep in my most magnanimous pimp-like step, and then some magic PRC drops come quitting time make for a pretty damn well-rounded day.  If you can manage a good dinner and maybe a drink or two on top of that, it really is pretty damn good living, IMHO. 

All things in balance...homeostasis is the goal, and this tool helps.  Be good to your family.  Be good to your critters.  Be good to yourself.  I remain utterly unconvinced that there really are any higher goals to be had in life.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: PRC GDP - GETTING TINK'D WITH EG
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 03:35:32 AM »
NYT Best Sellers List short story.  :jay:  :goodpost
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 10:45:20 AM »
 :smokepack

:goodpost

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 01:55:05 PM »
Great review!  :thumbup:
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 12:23:50 AM »
TY, fam.  I do enjoy sharing these creative writing exercises with you.  :thumbup:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal