Author Topic: Flower review: Snow Cap  (Read 653 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Flower review: Snow Cap
« on: January 12, 2022, 08:51:22 PM »
Strain: Snow Cap (hybrid)

Vendor: Pain Relief Center

Method of consumption: Once again, the trusty glass bowl.

Amount used for evaluation: Four inhales. It's always 4x, puff-puff-give x2. I have OCD, and an obsession with even numbers lol.

Experience: This strain is a sneaky critter; first two hits, felt unchanged. Took two more hits and shuffled off for a quick bathroom break. Snow Cap dropped the bomb on me on my way back to sit down. Felt like a breath of fresh air, followed with energy and cerebral clarity. Here again, I found myself distracted from my normal nagging aches and pain. Kind of a "Let's take this pain, put it in a container off to the side for future consideration" type thing.

I didn't get too much into the genetics, but this had a familiar sativa feel. Talkative, uplifting, clear headed, creative buzz. I got out my sketch pad and started drawing (an old hobby I've been neglecting). As with the Animal Face, I found myself once again thinking about things needing done, but I used a new strategy: Told myself that none of these chores were urgent, and this is free time in my own control to just enjoy.

After about an hour, I went to the grocery store to pick up some odds and ends. Not sure how long I was there, but managed to chat up deli, produce employees and the bagger dude. Hoping I brightened up their day just a bit, I headed on my way.

Love, hate, indifferent: Really enjoyed this strain; I would say it is energetic and anti-depressive. I'm resolved to remove the mental block that's been keeping me solely on couchlock strains. Don't Fear the Reefer...or something like that.
   :weedspin
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Flower review: Snow Cap
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 07:23:59 PM »
 :goodpost

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Flower review: Snow Cap
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 10:45:04 AM »
This strain sounds real good.

Sativa MJ always gets me in the lyric writing zone!

:goodpost

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal