Author Topic: Pie Hoe - Flower review  (Read 526 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Pie Hoe - Flower review
« on: March 16, 2022, 10:13:49 PM »
 :weedspin

Strain: Pie Hoe (Is a great name for a strain, said No Juan Ever)

Source: PRC

Amount used for review: Half of a small glass bowl ~4 medium inhales

Taste, effects, notes: A couple of things I noticed quickly were that I did not get that dry eye and dry mouth that I get with most bud. That doesn't mean it was not potent; it was quite potent. The smoke was smooth, and I didn't have to cough and catch my breath. I got a very lucid, clear-headed high. I beat the wife twice at Scrabble, and she's not a good loser lol. Did a few things around the house, but slowed down to a wanna-just-chill and watch tv mood.

The smoke tastes peppery on inhale, and has a grapey aftertaste. Okay, a word about the terpene profile. Lol at you "I don't care about the profile, I just smoke it and it does what it does" people. You people lol.
Carophylene is responsible for the peppery notes, and are "rumored" to have anti-inflammatory benefits. You know, if the government was even testing this plant while banning it, there would be some reference, but never mind.
Limonene (citrus) and Myrcene (herbal) lend to the berry/grape flavor.

I would recommend this for stress, depression, and oh...pain relief. I usually take my pain meds on a schedule, but didn't even think about it till six hours after I should have dosed. Even after spending a couple hours raking yard debris. As for promoting a good night's sleep, I can only say I felt the effects of the flower about three and a half hours and took an hour nap. Not that I don't take a nap every day lol, but I did sleep.

Thank you PRC for the sample. More reviews to come! Have a wonderful day.
  :weedspin

Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal