Author Topic: Durban Poison -Flower review  (Read 527 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Durban Poison -Flower review
« on: March 18, 2022, 10:09:50 PM »
Strain: Durban Poison from PRC

Method of use: medium size glass bowl

Amount used: 1/2 bowl; 4 good tokes

Taste, effects:  This bud had an earthy, pine, and lemon flavor on inhale. I think this may be the perfect wake and bake. It is energizing and a clear headed buzz. It was almost 70 degrees, and my only plan was to get out my picnic table, and just chill with my bluetooth speaker and the Ghurka Ghost cigar my son brought for me.

So, I had the most basic of plans, but got some energy from the Durban. In my mind, the goal started morphing. Decided I didn't want to smoke on the deck, but in the yard. I put my bowl down and it was so quiet in the house I swear I could hear my ears ringing. Got my speaker out and started raking out the leaves around the lavender plants. Went on a mission to completely clean the area and put out the firepit and all the lawn chairs. I put out six bags of leaves and twigs. Spent about 3 hours out there and decided not to smoke the cigar.
All I felt like doing was chilling out in the house. So I went back inside and smoked the other half of the bowl.

This was a good strain for mood, energy, and I would recommend for pain relief as well. Similar to energy from Green Crack strain, but this didn't have the jittery edge.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal