Author Topic: This is a list of the 75 House members who voted tonight against cannabis reform  (Read 299 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
This is a list of the 75 House members who voted tonight against letting scientists study the dispensary marijuana that consumers are actually using in legal markets in order to make sure it is safe.

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Wow that's crazy I don't get why they would vote against something like that. :cigar

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
Hmmm...well, I'm no statistician....
...wait...strike that, I actually am... :sly:

...but you don't need to have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night to see that this is a 100% uniparty population.

I try not to get political, because I truly believe both sides are deeply evil, just in slightly different ways (and in cahoots)...but DAMN.

On the 'up' side, this population also consists of exactly -0%- representatives from my state, which I was cringing in anticipation for, so that's a refreshing surprise. :thumbup:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Hmmm...well, I'm no statistician....
...wait...strike that, I actually am... :sly:

...but you don't need to have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night to see that this is a 100% uniparty population.

I try not to get political, because I truly believe both sides are deeply evil, just in slightly different ways (and in cahoots)...but DAMN.

On the 'up' side, this population also consists of exactly -0%- representatives from my state, which I was cringing in anticipation for, so that's a refreshing surprise. :thumbup:
That illustration morphed into a Venn diagram in my head. If we could only nuke the bad stuff in the middle of the diagram that's owned by both sides, maybe something would happen. Or.......both sides could be like opposing magnets.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I will say, "Hurrah"
Now my weed is gonna keep costing me less cause the fat, stupid Feds won't be able to tax it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal