CBD > Reviews

PSA: Hey, these are some really good carts...

(1/1)

3V1L9371U5:
...as the title says.  Seems like the PRC oils have an innate ability to eventually find their way through even the most atomically-small orifices in most vape carts, making each one a potential ticking time bomb waiting to spooge out precious fluids into your pocket, leaving a big sticky dank spot that will never, ever come out of your favorite 2-stripe LadibasTM hoodie. 

Submitted for your approval, a new paradigm: No holes, bitches.  At least, not in the bottom, and one could argue that really is what's important, gravity being a notoriously one-sided thing and all.  Behold!  :clapping:

CBDFX carts.  Tried a few of these as a test drive, and found I really dig them a lot.  Adjustable top side intake ring like some of the better ccell designs I've seen, although the stem and coil are attached to the upper section as well, making these a kind of weird top-draw-sump-sucking hybrid design.  The bottom section is literally just a goddamn tank.  I strongly suspect there may be some bizarre space-time anomaly involved in the unit's function.  Miniature black hole theories aside, the end result is that there physically is no way for the oil to leak out and gunk up yet-a-fucking-nother battery, or pricey handheld unit.  Game changer!

The hit is as good as any.  Lifespan is most excellent - being absent most typical failure modes by design, these should be limited only by whenever the coil itself finally gives up and shits the bed...

...or, more likely, you simply decide you've got your money's worth and bust out a shiny new one instead of refilling at some point.  They're kinda pricey in comparison to some, but you can literally get a couple months out of these things no problem, so the dope math really does stack up favorably.  Any way you slice it, it's a damned refreshing change from so many cheapass/expensive-ass carts that fail one way or another before you can even finish the contents.

Anyways...what was my point? ...yeahh... 

Good carts, FYI, my good Loungers.  Available straight from the maker, various online vape entities, or maybe even a shop near you. 

https://cbdfx.com/products/cbd-vape-kit-cartridge/

:horns up

Smoke:
Nice write up and share. Always an enjoyable read. Thanks

3V1L9371U5:

...you read it in a French accent, didn't ya?  :bakedmonkey:

That's funny, but this ain't no joke: these carts are the absolute shizznit!  :clapping:

At this time, ALL of these I bought are still functional.  The only one that's crapped out at all was a cracked tank that I dropped while cleaning, and that's hardly their fault.

Despite my...enthusiastic...deployment of these, they all still hit like day one!  They do get a little gunk buildup in the upper passages after about a week just from condensation.  When it does, I just pull the stem and drop in a clean one.  Once I have a few 'dirties', it's just a quick trip to the garage to hit each one with a few good blasts from the 'ol air compressor.  A couple of tiny little spider legs of tarry goo blow out the vent holes, and it's good as new!

I'm talking like, "just filled a brand new cart last night", good.     

Theoretically, one could save that gunk and make some moon rocks or something, but it's such a small amount I don't even bother. 

It's not often I swoon over a piece of hardware so effusively, but these carts have 100% earned my praise.  The contrast of most carts being absolute dogshit and these being so high-quality is striking.

Find 'em if you can, Loungers!  These carts are nothing short of epic-tier hardware.  :thumbup:

BurnMan:
I need these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version