Author Topic: Octane Mintz Flower Review  (Read 565 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Octane Mintz Flower Review
« on: May 28, 2022, 11:10:29 PM »
Strain: Octane Mintz

Source: This was a gift from BurnMan (many thanks)

Method of consumption: My small handy dandy glass bowl.

Notes: Octane Mintz is a pure indica, a cross of Sunset Octane and Wedding Cake. At least one person (me) thought a pure indica would be a couchlock affair, but this was a pleasant surprise in more than one way.

On the first inhale I felt some euphoria and  I felt some tightness around my head, almost like I was wearing a pullover ski mask. Second inhale brought more of the same, but a relaxed, calm feeling started to settle in. The taste was mild, a bit of musk and citrus. After a third draw, I put the bowl aside for later.

The smoke was a mood lifter, and very relaxing but surprisingly no couch lock. I put on some music and continued my earlier tasks of vaccuuming and changing out my bird's food and water; even moved a tv from my spare room to the craft room and setup Firestick/DVD player and all that good stuff.

I'm an overthinker, and tend to have non-stop train of thought going in my head. I'd swear the herb not only slowed that down, but it felt like my thoughts were a bit more organized and on point, instead of rapid fire everything but the kitchen sink thoughts. Also, this was a day I had planned on skipping my pain meds in lieu of one tbsp. of Red Bali at 10 a.m. Test drove the Octane Mintz around 2 p.m. and didn't need anything the rest of the day for pain. Although I did finish the bowl and then some later in the day. Effects ~3 hours and tapered off.

Final note: In anticipation, I googled the strain before it arrived. I read the notes that this strain offered a "hungry and relaxed" buzz. All true. I can usually fight off a case of the munchies or settle for something smart like an apple. Munchies hit hard with this strain. Burned a bowl with my wife later in the evening, and ended up having a pizza delivered.

Once again, thank you to BurnMan. I give this strain 9 out of 10.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Octane Mintz Flower Review
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 01:17:02 PM »
 :goodpost
Nice write up orthene, love the name.  Thanks for the share man. Always enjoy these reviews.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Octane Mintz Flower Review
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 09:48:51 AM »
 :smokepack

:goodpost

Sounds like a great flower!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal