Author Topic: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear issued a medical marijuana executive order  (Read 433 times)

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear issued a medical marijuana executive order naming members of a new advisory board
that will conduct public hearings and study any steps the governor can take to provide patient access while the legislature refuses to act.

Good man!

:asslap: and  :yeahboy: to the kentucky  legislature!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
 :goodpost

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
Me and Andy don't always see eye to eye, but this is ostensibly a good thing. 

Go, Andy!  :clapping:

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Great news for Kentucky.

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
this is awesome! and i'm honestly surprised at KY.... it should be legalized everywhere. We should have a choice in how we care for our health, and MJ can be used medicinally. Guess I'll be a law breaker for a good while longer....I don't see my bible belt state approving *anything* anytime soon.

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
It really is sad.  I look at this map, and I see KY damn near surrounded with legal/quasi-legal states, and I just see such wasted potential.

For the love of all that is holy, WEST FUCKING VIRGINIA beat KY to the punch on this one.  :flamer:

Biggest cash crop in the state's history (which is saying something, considering the state's most excellent tobacco), but KY's esteemed leaders let everybody else horn in on the action while the state's collective expertise is sidelined.  Good dirt does a lot, but time travel is not one of it's known capabilities, and that infrastructure gap is gonna be a real bitch.

Even if they dropped the flag tomorrow entirely, the state has lost a crucial head start, putting whatever MJ industry that may develop at a handicap to other states who got in earlier.
...and that's just too bad, because I'm fairly certain I could damn near perform miracles with a relatively small farm and a few like-minded co-conspirators. :sly:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal