Author Topic: PRC HoooooooNeeeeeeeeY Oil: An -EG- Review & GIF Bonanza  (Read 591 times)

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
PRC HoooooooNeeeeeeeeY Oil: An -EG- Review & GIF Bonanza
« on: June 15, 2022, 03:30:55 PM »
So there I was, just minding my own business...

...when the Missus walks in and says "Hey [EG], you got something from [PRC]".

[Actual names have been changed to protect the innocent.]

As I wasn't expecting any packages, this stimulated my inner Spockbrow.  What could it be?

Sure enough, it was indeed a lil' surprise dollop of 420 love jus' fo' me, from the good folks at the PRC. :beers:

(Is that legal?  Can I refer to PRC as "THE" PRC, or would that be like referring to Ukraine as THE Ukraine. I don't wanna start a war, or anything.)

Once past the always-on-point PRC packaging, I find waiting for me, to my clearly very great delight...

...one very fancily-labeled syr of the latest (and assuredly greatest) thing to emerge from the brilliant minds at the PRC New Product Development Lab: PRC Honey Oil!  Let's dive in...

I gotta admit, I was a little intimidated.  This is the top of the mountain, the Shangri-la of sesh.  Am I *remotely* sophisticated enough for this product?  Probably not!  :nannah:

But you know I'm not about to let that stop me.  Heavens, no!  :Smokey:

Such a high end product provokes many questions.  Should I invest in a dab rig?  Honey up some buddy bits in a bong?  Smear it all over my pudgy white body and go streaking through town at near-human speeds wearing literally nuttin' but honey?

The short answer is that all of the above are viable options.  Being both monetarily challenged and highly averse to being tackled by angry men with clubs while nekkid (or any other time, really), I wisely chose to fill a fresh new vape cart and see how things go.

Initial observation: this honey oil is, above all, ridiculously thicc.

Not that this is a bad thing, mind you.  That uber-viscosity helps to prevent wick oversaturation and leak-down.  And nobody, I mean NOBODY, likes leak--down.

I woud probably say it's on par with some sticky D8, if that frame of reference may be helpful.  So much so that I'm tempted to think it might work OK in a Smok pod without leaking.  Might.

I use unicorn bottles with a pretty small aperture, and so I learned real quick to warm it up before filling.  My TV apparently doubles as a home heating appliance, so a few minutes on top loosens things up nicely.

This oil has much more visual clarity than previous PRC BVOs...

...and a slight reddish tint.  Wanting to ensure the best possible results, I reluctantly went to bed and let the cart steep overnight.

Woke up the next day a little nervous, little excited, with a singular focus.  The PRC tincture was damned amazing, but how would this honey oil stack up?

What happened next gets a bit fuzzy.  More or less:

Gentlebeings of the Lounge, my esteemed brothers and sisters...I don't care what kind of tolerance you *think* you may have...

This will bust right the fuck through it like...like...

Very simply: This Honey Oil will kick your ass, in short order.  Not to be taken lightly, when you might need to be productive, or effectively communicate with normies on any level.

The tink is still my go-to for extended adventures.  Can't stress enough how big of a game changer that has been for me personally.  Sometimes though, you just need fast relief, and this honey oil's really as good as it gets. 

In summary: Stop what you're doing and go get some, Loungers.  Live like a Fancy Pooh.  You'll absolutely fucking love this.  :thumbup:

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: PRC HoooooooNeeeeeeeeY Oil: An -EG- Review & GIF Bonanza
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 01:52:40 PM »
Good review.  Been meaning to get around to mine as well...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal