Author Topic: G13 Labs Purple Haze  (Read 1034 times)

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
G13 Labs Purple Haze
« on: November 07, 2023, 10:35:45 PM »
Inheriting best features of its parents Purple Haze became a vigorous and highly yielding resin producer. Its long, big flowers are beautiful and full of trichomes. Darker than most Sativas, more dark green of the Afghan varieties than the lime green of their equatorial counterparts. During harvesting its aroma becomes stronger, richer and more noticeable. This beautiful purple in colour hybrid has short flowering time (55-65 days). Its yields depend on care and attention you will put into it.

Type: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Flavour: Fresh, Earthy, Musky back notes
Aroma: Fresh forest, Woody, Metallic hints
Effects: Cerebral, Stimulating
THC: 18%

This is the one that Jimi Hendrix chose to sing about for a reason. It is so cerebral you are literally disassociating.

It is the closest thing to tripping you can get by smoking cannabis.

I have been working on a Pheno hunt for 2 years as of 10/20/23 and I have 8 Moms about 2-3 weeks from giving their first clones.

I also have 4 clones from these plants on another table and they are starting to catch up.

This is the real deal and I am not selling many here ne people will pay good money to get it.

I do not want it to leak out to a local supplier and then my effort is ruined.

I will send anyone of you a clone FREE. All you have to do is pay for the lit shipping container meant for clones and the shipping charge.

These are going to sell for $125 each when I get the first big run of clones in about 2-3 weeks.

Facebook link https://shorturl.at/adoA5
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 10:52:07 PM by BurnMan »

Master Kush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Member
Re: G13 Labs Purple Haze
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 11:55:56 AM »
Inheriting best features of its parents Purple Haze became a vigorous and highly yielding resin producer. Its long, big flowers are beautiful and full of trichomes. Darker than most Sativas, more dark green of the Afghan varieties than the lime green of their equatorial counterparts. During harvesting its aroma becomes stronger, richer and more noticeable. This beautiful purple in colour hybrid has short flowering time (55-65 days). Its yields depend on care and attention you will put into it.

Type: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Flavour: Fresh, Earthy, Musky back notes
Aroma: Fresh forest, Woody, Metallic hints
Effects: Cerebral, Stimulating
THC: 18%

This is the one that Jimi Hendrix chose to sing about for a reason. It is so cerebral you are literally disassociating.

It is the closest thing to tripping you can get by smoking cannabis.

I have been working on a Pheno hunt for 2 years as of 10/20/23 and I have 8 Moms about 2-3 weeks from giving their first clones.

I also have 4 clones from these plants on another table and they are starting to catch up.

This is the real deal and I am not selling many here ne people will pay good money to get it.

I do not want it to leak out to a local supplier and then my effort is ruined.

I will send anyone of you a clone FREE. All you have to do is pay for the lit shipping container meant for clones and the shipping charge.

These are going to sell for $125 each when I get the first big run of clones in about 2-3 weeks.

Facebook link https://shorturl.at/adoA5
Room is looking clean brother

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 01:44:39 PM »
Thanks bro.

it gets mopped with nothing but 10% bleach and hot water.  The tables get wiped the same ratio.

The entire room is satin white including the floor although the polyurethane is yellowing under wear, but still sealed like a boat.

I also use panda bags and they are white as fuck on the outside and gloss black inside.

All this reflection can make lights up to 40% more efficient for free basically.

I use Lost Cost Plant Therapy for my weekly IPM

and Athena IPM once a month to break it up so nothing gets tolerance to my IPM game.

All natural and NO Pyrethrins.

While everyone is partying on Saturday nights I am fogging my rooms in the dark.

Master Kush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 09:30:25 PM »
Thanks bro.

it gets mopped with nothing but 10% bleach and hot water.  The tables get wiped the same ratio.

The entire room is satin white including the floor although the polyurethane is yellowing under wear, but still sealed like a boat.

I also use panda bags and they are white as fuck on the outside and gloss black inside.

All this reflection can make lights up to 40% more efficient for free basically.

I use Lost Cost Plant Therapy for my weekly IPM

and Athena IPM once a month to break it up so nothing gets tolerance to my IPM game.

All natural and NO Pyrethrins.

While everyone is partying on Saturday nights I am fogging my rooms in the dark.
right on...here's a little tip...amazing Dr zymes is the same ingredients as last coast but waaaaaay cheaper

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 10:57:53 PM »
Looking really nice. Jimmy hendrix for sure sang about this

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal