Author Topic: thoughts or experience with THCO, THC-P and, HHC  (Read 908 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
thoughts or experience with THCO, THC-P and, HHC
« on: December 30, 2023, 01:56:16 PM »
Delta 8 and delta 9 products all over the place at head shops and gas stations most of them not impressive next to a good MJ concentrate.

I am now seeing THCO, THC-P and HHC products being offered. How do they compare with flower and concentrates and are they worth it if you have legal access to bud or even if you don't?

Interested in everyone's thoughts saw one article compare THC-P to JWH 091 not sure why they dredged that one up from the past.

We live in interesting times. Not sure that is a good thing though.

:jay:
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: thoughts or experience with THCO, THC-P and, HHC
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 09:40:31 PM »
I've tried the Delta 8, and it's like some weak mids, and being hemp, a little harsh on the throat. Bought a 5-pack of the HHC and felt it was just wasting money. People say THC0 is strong, but I'm not paying the prices for it when legal bud for cheap prices is all around lol.

When MJ is legal nationwide, demand for these variations will drop dramatically. Just my personal viewpoint.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 10:37:17 PM »
HHC is pure headache shit. HHC should stand for Horrible Headache Coming.

These are the same old gas station vibes that gave way to bans back in the day and

the states holding out on legalizing weed will continue to change the formulas to keep

product on shelves just like always.

Its not safe just because it came from a plant.

There are some very dirty and sketchy production facilities and hemp is not as strictly regulated as the cannabis market.

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 08:56:05 AM »
I've tried these rite here not to shaby for what it is https://greatcbdshop.com/product/b1g1f-deltiva-8-delta-8-thc-vape-cartridge/
These were actually  pretty decent quality. Back when I messed with Delta 8 cartridges this company was my go-to

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 01:31:08 PM »
THC-P and THCO seem to be the ones that claim greater potency

Just saw them in a head shop where blends use to be so it piqued my interest, strangely saw no kratom just CBD products. kratom was big on the head shop scene for a bit but since it doesn't make you hunch over nodding like a fentanyl fool

I guess interest was lost by the group that live outside the inner city shops selling bath tub chem laced items waiting for their next hit

damn I can hardly believe some of the shit on you tube where they go down to these places. And now a lot of  smaller Ohio towns have huge problem with fentanyl now just like the big cities. This I have seen myself. How many times I see ambulances in Circle K or Speedway parking lots trying to revive someone with Narcan

Maybe legalization of weed earlier could have prevented some of this? IDK Prohibition kills, man
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal