Author Topic: fell off my own feet  (Read 2135 times)

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
fell off my own feet
« on: July 06, 2024, 11:07:28 PM »
Hello Loungers, what's been going on? how are ya'll?

I've had the usual ebb and flow of chaos and daily monotony. Currently coming off a chaos ebb, looking forward to some flow!

I rolled my ankle and fell off a curb, injuring myself pretty badly in the process. Nothing actually broken from this fall, thank goodness, just some nasty bruising, swelling, and a bruised bone. Doctor says it could take 6 months for my knee to feel/function normally again...but I'm going to ask if they will drain off some of the fluid; the pressure is so painful.

I had an MRI to further check my knee, since it's taking so long to heal. Nothing torn or currently broken - but we did find a significant crack in my femur that wasn't present in previous MRIs. Sometime in the last 10 years, I broke my femur and it healed over without further intervention. I remember a period of time where I said my leg bone hurt, and was radiating up my thigh. Everyone brushed it off and said I was fine; I wasn't in a car accident or anything else traumatic that would indicate my leg was broken. I have a picture of that -  let me know if ya'll want to see it (it's gnarly!) and I'll try to figure out pictures here.

Early day tomorrow....i'm going to head to bed. Talk soon!

Oh, and I need reading glasses now. ugh.

GUC
xoxo

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: fell off my own feet
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 08:09:50 PM »
Good to see you. I wish you luck on your healing process.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal